Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Anyone know if there are sites out there that have accurate training camp rosters?

Asking because I root for our VFLs and would love to know how many we have in the league right now, and how many make rosters.

I know Ramel Keyton is doing well with Oakland. Fant was with the cowboys practice squad last year but i don’t know if he still is. Vaguely remember Bryce Thompson being with Seattle I think. Etc …. Just wondering where everyone is.
Gabe jeudy lally is probably going to make the titans

I think the question/conversation being had concerns the father's blessing to ask the young lady to marry the young man. I don't think it is a horse trade or something like you make it seem here. I have three daughters and if young man ever comes to me to seek guidance or blessing before official asking one of them to marry him I would be thrilled with that. It shows good character and leadership to seek counsel before any big life decision. If they don't ask, I am not going to boycott the wedding though. I have tried to raise my girls with an example of what to look for in a husband. I have failed in many areas of my life, but I pray that they see how I treat my wife/their mother, how I go about caring for my family, and how I try to lead my family spiritually and seek out a husband that has those and even better qualities.
Yous got tree daughters? Heck far, yous sittin' on a gold mine. Yous gonna retar early.

Not sure if y'all know this. But it's going to be 90° and sunny today, and pools havent closed. But by god! School's in.

I get why people home school.
Speaking of school, I took my grandkids to school today and the use for Public Transportation is almost not needed. More parents and grandparents take their kids or grandkids to school daily. Maybe it's just where I live ? 🤷

Speaking of school, I took my grandkids to school today and the use for Public Transportation is almost not needed. More parents and grandparents take their kids or grandkids to school daily. Maybe it's just where I live ? 🤷
Public Transportation, unless it's a larger city, is underutilized in the South. I believe Cities and municipalities get Fed grants.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Not sure if y'all know this. But it's going to be 90° and sunny today, and pools havent closed. But by god! School's in.

I get why people home school.
I have a yearly tradition of waiting for school to start and then letting my son miss a day to go to Soaky Mountain. It’s a blast and there’s not much of a crowd.

VN Store

Back