Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Had a similar thing happen to me the other day. A song from late 60s or early 70s, nothing that was connected to a particular memory... not a "favorite" song... but the emotions could not have been more powerful if my late wife had suddenly appeared in the passenger seat and taken my hand. Literally had to pull over.

To be honest, it was a little scary to be overwhelmed like that.
And FWIW, my last physical, the doc said my testosterone is higher than ever.
Saw this once and it’s so true, some times my memories roll down my cheeks❤️

Lowrider car show this weekend. Then the Smoky Mtn Jeep Invasion in a couple weeks. There were 65,000 jeeps last year.
Not to be judgemental about low riders, and not to call anyone out specifically for their mullet, gold chain, and Enter Sandman on level 12 blasting from the Pioneer 15"s. But 👀👀@Ulysees E. McGillIMG_8133.gif

Thanks for these thoughts. I have been struggling for a while. I do the same as you…push down crap until it finally has taken a toll. My career is a mentally exhausting one. Add to that ownership who won’t take actions to help with your needs and give you a few things that you want, and it makes for a difficult place to be.
Keep pushing forward, brother. If you haven’t sought out therapy, I highly recommend it. Most men are taught from early on to “man up” and “don’t cry” and to “suck it up”. I was one of the last ppl anyone would have thought whom would seek out therapy. Finding the right therapist for me has been a game changer. Best of luck!

The wife and I want to get life insurance. But I have 0 knowledge of companies or the best way to go about any of that. If y’all have any advice or experience that would be greatly appreciated.
We are fortunate enough that I work and she doesn’t have too. But a friend recently passed and left his family with nothing.
I am 33 and healthy. Regular blood work and doctor visits.

Thanks for these thoughts. I have been struggling for a while. I do the same as you…push down crap until it finally has taken a toll. My career is a mentally exhausting one. Add to that ownership who won’t take actions to help with your needs and give you a few things that you want, and it makes for a difficult place to be.
👍🏻 I hear the economy is the best its been in decades👀

VN Store

Back