Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The wife and I want to get life insurance. But I have 0 knowledge of companies or the best way to go about any of that. If y’all have any advice or experience that would be greatly appreciated.
We are fortunate enough that I work and she doesn’t have too. But a friend recently passed and left his family with nothing.
I am 33 and healthy. Regular blood work and doctor visits.

Hi. Insurance guy here. Happy to explain whatever you need (and I can't sell you because I'm not licensed in Tennessee, so zero pressure).

What's the best way to reach out to you so that we don't take up bandwidth on here??

Anyone know of a place I might wanna go, to get away from it all?
Gbo Neyland GIF - GBO Neyland VOLS - Discover & Share GIFs

The wife and I want to get life insurance. But I have 0 knowledge of companies or the best way to go about any of that. If y’all have any advice or experience that would be greatly appreciated.
We are fortunate enough that I work and she doesn’t have too. But a friend recently passed and left his family with nothing.
I am 33 and healthy. Regular blood work and doctor visits.
If you have a financial advisor and they haven't recommended you get life insurance, you should find a new financial advisor. If you don't have one, you should get one that operates as a fiduciary (looks out for your best interest over theirs). They can hook you up with either a good agent or good policy. Probably stick with a 30 year term policy. Don't let anyone sell you Whole Life, because you probably don't need it if you are asking this question. Not trying to be a jerk. I have a degree in Personal Financial Planning but don't work directly in the field.

If you have a financial advisor and they haven't recommended you get life insurance, you should find a new financial advisor. If you don't have one, you should get one that operates as a fiduciary (looks out for your best interest over theirs). They can hook you up with either a good agent or good policy. Probably stick with a 30 year term policy. Don't let anyone sell you Whole Life, because you probably don't need it if you are asking this question. Not trying to be a jerk. I have a degree in Personal Financial Planning but don't work directly in the field.
I agree

Completely agree on term vs whole life.

VN Store

Back