Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not saying for a second he didn’t belong….Bird and Magic past their prime, and could still school the ‘24 guys.
I know. I wish they would have had NBA players on the 88 Olympic team. Both were still playing great basketball.

In 92, Magic had retired because of HIV and Bird was broke down with his back but I would have still taken either one over LeBron. James just doesn't have the heart like those old timers did.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s not your intention (or maybe it is) to reduce my SS point as “relying”. It’s extra money that is due you after paying into it…kinda like INSURANCE. Glad you have the extra insurance for your family’s security. That makes your participation in this hypothetical discussion moot…as opposed to myself.
Are you and your family doing everything possible to look out for you and your’s future with what is your budget? I understand only too well. I might have missed the mark on this conversation being a single elderly woman and do what I can so my son doesn’t have to worry about after I take the dirt nap. We all do what we can to assure that. Sorry, I didn’t mean to butt in. Anyway, your post got to me. Not many do.

Are you and your family doing everything possible to look out for you and your’s future with what is your budget? I understand only too well. I might have missed the mark on this conversation being a single elderly woman and do what I can so my son doesn’t have to worry about after I take the dirt nap. We all do what we can to assure that. Sorry, I didn’t mean to butt in. Anyway, your post got to me. Not many do.
We were in a good place before…much better now. When I pass, my wife will be set up.

VN Store

Back