Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The one thing that has been getting under my skin is how many times I’ve heard that Milton threw a “horrible” interception in the end zone. Not a single person in the media so far has talked about how absolutely ridiculous of a defensive play that interception was by McCoy. Amazing defense and a one handed catch. A Bama players does that and they would still be jerking off about that play.

Scenario: Vandy and Vols win out. Thanksgiving weekend is a Top 10 matchup for the first time since WW1.

Then turn around and rematch for SEC championship game.
It could happen.
Look at Army and Navy. They could play each other in the Army Navy game and again the next weekend for their conference championship. They are both currently undefeated and in the top 25. It’s the 1940’s all over again.

It could happen.
Look at Army and Navy. They could play each other in the Army Navy game and again the next weekend for their conference championship. They are both currently undefeated and in the top 25. It’s the 1940’s all over again.
The AAC title game is the week before the annual army navy game if I’m not mistaken

Deboer really needed this win vs UT. Nico in his 2nd year will beat them in Alabama. The Tahd fans arent gonna like back2back losses to the Vols.
I will let next season take care of itself. For now all my juju is all in on us beating UGA and Kirby at home. They are the monkey that needs to die.

VN Store

Back