Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Certainly the AAC has a bylaw that should that happen then the Army Navy game would be the title game.
I thought about that a week or two ago. If they don't, neither host city is going to want to give up their game. I still think Tulane will beat Navy. And then Navy beats Army. But anything can happen.

It would make some sense for them to play twice: the first game should count as each team's 12th game of the regular season (although it would be at the championship site), the second (in Philly) as their championship game. There have been rematches in championship games before. Idk.

Last edited:
What is ECKEL?
Looked it up for you.
Big-picture trends
Eckel rate allows us to examine how teams perform outside of the red zone. An Eckel is defined as a possession that results in a big-play touchdown from outside the opponent’s 40-yard line or gaining a first down inside the 40, thus Eckel rate is the percentage of possessions this occurs in. We can then compare that to red-zone efficiency by using points per Eckel. Teams who are great at moving the ball down field as well as scoring from inside the red zone should float towards the top right.

What stupid thing to do as a celebration. Lift your shirt and show your hip, like you're showing a gun. I'd put him on the bench for a long time after that. Opponent has the ball, down 4 with a couple minutes left and you do that & give them 15yds.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back