Recruiting Football Talk VIII

It could happen.
Look at Army and Navy. They could play each other in the Army Navy game and again the next weekend for their conference championship. They are both currently undefeated and in the top 25. It’s the 1940’s all over again.
Certainly the AAC has a bylaw that should that happen then the Army Navy game would be the title game.

Yeah I really wanted to sneak over to the wave, but we had dinner reservations at the north rim lodge to make. We coulda hiked south from wire pass and get to it if we had the time.

Overall, the geography and geology out there just blew my mind at every turn. I coulda spent weeks out there and not seen all I wanted to see. Sooooo many unique landforms.
Yeah...I mean it's right there just a mile or so away...has to so frustrating for people that do Wire Pass/Buckskin Gulch.

Good thing you didn't try it....the fine is stupid punitive, and they really watch out for it.

Did you know about White Pocket? If you didn't...look it up, it will make you sick that you didn't do it instead of Wire Pass. IMO it is just as if not more spectacular than The Wave/South Coyote Buttes.

Awesome place to go mo matter what you do there.

VN Store

Back