Recruiting Football Talk VIII

All I did was post the current gold medal count. Who knew that would trigger people to feel a certain way?

And yes, despite previous sarcasm, I realize there are a lot of events left for us to potentially win gold in.

And I'm not poo pooing silver and bronze. But gold is what you get for winning.
The U.S. Women's Rugby teamed sure looked like winners when they won the Bronze Medal yesterday and Australia was crying their eyes out. Any medal should be counted as a win.

All I did was post the current gold medal count. Who knew that would trigger people to feel a certain way?

And yes, despite previous sarcasm, I realize there are a lot of events left for us to potentially win gold in.

And I'm not poo pooing silver and bronze. But gold is what you get for winning.
Oh man, i'm taking off work today. Gotta win that medal count😎

Reactions: Glitch

Giggity Giggity Gif GIFs | Tenor

Well morans, i'm at an imp-pass.

We've talked drugs, insurance, medal counts, and DN. We've finally hit a topic of which I have no ****s to give.

@gainesvol82 you did it. You finally found a topic of which JC has 0 ****s left to give.

Fwiw, I was even willing to put sports gambling on a pedal stool, Moran. View attachment 663345

+1 Gold Medal to the US for @gainesvol82 !!!!

I have a small update. Nothing new on OH but I spoke with his hospice and when/if he gets to come home they will readmit him. He is still in bad shape but this gives me some desperately needed hope right now. And the support I need to keep him at home. This takes an enormous amount of weight off my shoulders. I’m still a wreck but I feel like the governor just stayed my execution.

Oh and enki, I wish I had that game collection. I had intended to remark on that before all this happened. I ended up giving away my NES and SNES when I got new systems. The NES went to a kid whose home had burned down and the SNES went to a bestie who was moving out. I never had the infamous power glove but I did have Gyromite. I don’t even know if it worked though. I was so young I knew how to hook the system up but not what to do with the gyromite robo..what’s crazy is some of those old games go for big bucks now. Crazy to think they would turn into the new comic book but a few could net you a decent car or house.

VN Store

Back