Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Idiots that hold their gun like ‘gangsters’. No control of your weapon. Might look cool doing it that way, but if the other person has a gun, you’re dead.
It doesn't look cool either lol.

Mythbusters tested the accuracy of this shooting stance back in the day and iirc, it's actually more accurate to hold the handgun upside down or to dual wield two of them.

I like his film, his mechanics, and the way that he can attack the field all 3 levels. His completelion percentage was elite, especially when you consider that he was only a sophomore (who age wise could/should be a freshman) and that he wasn’t dunking and dunking his way to that %. And he has a great burst on running plays but he almost always looks to pass first when scrambling.

And yes dude, I know their are 5 star busts…I know you love Dobbs (I do too) but this guy is Dobbs with elite arm tallent and more burst. He has early 1st round starter potential imo. But yes its just potential at this point.

I’ll leave it at that. It was never a diss on Dobbs. And I don’t want to clutter this thread with my amateur opinions. This guy just has Nico level potential.

You know it's possible to big up Brandon without dissing Dobbs. If you said this originally I wouldn't have said a thing. I too am rooting Brandon is better than Dobbs if we land him. I just don't think comparing him to Dobbs is a slight the way your post made it seem to be.

Faizon Brandon can be similar to Dobbs to warrant the comparison yet end up being the better player.

From the phosphorus rich mind that projected future Pro Bowls for Kevin Hogan and Brad Kaaya. 😏 Dude knows quarterbacks.

I also said Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson would be the top QBs from the 2018 draft and future superstars if we're being fair. So yes I've had some misses but also some huge hits.

I also said Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson would be the top QBs from the 2018 draft and future superstars if we're being fair. So yes I've had some misses but also some huge hits.
Yeah, if “if we’re being fair”, your MISSES are like pulling teeth on you and your process of MISSING isn’t as illuminated by yourself. You also MISSED big on Mahomes who’s better than either of your “huge hits”.

VN Store

Back