Recruiting Football Talk VIII

When Keyton told the story of looking down and his hand being shredded it really put in perspective how hard his natural passes are. Joe was constantly concentrating on holding back. It makes me wonder what it would look like if he ever met his WR counterpart and could just throw it without worrying about his WR exploding on contact with a ball thrown at his normal speed.

Also the coach that forbade Joe from baseball probably deserves a full strength pass. I can’t imagine what a Joe Milton fastball would look like but I kinda think he’d have broken the sound barrier.
The nfl might actually be a better fit for Joe because of this. May allow him to loosen up.

I was at that one. Pouring rain. Grinning from ear to ear. Jumping and high fiving. Soaked to the bone. I was amazed when I got home and watched the recording at how well those cameras do at making the rain invisible.

Charles McRae completely DESTROYED the MLB to spring Cobb. What an awesome play. All-time in Vol lore.

"Let’s get this out of the way: Tennessee has some dudes on its offensive and defensive lines. Those two units have a lot of bodies and a lot of bodies who look like they belong in the SEC. This is a result of evaluations and recruiting on the personnel side of things and the development from the strength and nutrition staffs."
YARN | Oh, yeah! | Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer | Video clips by quotes  | 924a9494 | 紗
I had no idea dudes' bodies excited you so much.

Not judging.

VN Store

Back