Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I bet on Boise and ms St after winning from our game

Just threw away all earnings

Lesson?

Just stick with the Vols.
I had a similar day. Instead of doubling down on our game, I got scared from the BVS on the FF about the line increasing and did two stupid parlays. First one cracked by UK/Auburn, second one cracked by Kansas/Miss State. Now I’m way more confident this year will be reminiscent of 2022 and we’ll win by double digits against teams we are expected to beat easily. Still a good day though. Our Vols dominated and I didn’t lose money in the end.

Reactions: All_Vol87
I hate to make the comparison but I really think Nico is our Deshaun Watson. The player that gets you over the hump and really sets the foundation for a championship program. Hooker was our tajh boyd
mentioning a comparison of Watson with hooker and hump in the same sentence is wild.....

Select comments from the NC State's board: #1

My faves:

-I’ll still never understand how a gimmick offense like Tennessee can put up this many points.

-Tennessee beat the hell out of us in Atlanta years ago and now they came into our state and made us their bitch. I can’t wait to hear Dummy Daves press conference.

-I thought there was a chance when we kicked off, turns out I was drunk.

Select comments from the NC State's board: #1

My faves:

-I’ll still never understand how a gimmick offense like Tennessee can put up this many points.

-Tennessee beat the hell out of us in Atlanta years ago and now they came into our state and made us their bitch. I can’t wait to hear Dummy Daves press conference.

-I thought there was a chance when we kicked off, turns out I was drunk.
tenor.gif

Nico played like a C- game and we still wrecked. Team is stacked.
The defense they refused come out of had to be frustrating as heck for him...it was frustrating to watch.

They determined at some point during the week that no matter if we hung 50 on em another way...Nico was not going to beat them through the air.

VN Store

Back