Recruiting Football Talk VIII

And you think the pressure in the backfield every single play was the result of play calling? If you do that's fine. But I don't. And the fact that I don't is the only point I'm making.

I have a low opinion of Willie and a mildly low opinion of Banks. And I think Garner is the best DL coach in the country. If his unit is so dominant they can make Banks job as a play caller easier and everyone's job in the backfield easier than hell yeah. I'm just saying I didn't see any reason to change my opinion of any of them.
CjXPrs.gif

The schedule sets up perfectly this year.

We get another tune up before Oklahoma. Then a bye week before going to Fayetteville (while that will be their 6th game in a row).

Then we should absolutely whip Florida at home setting us up for an epic game vs Bama at Neyland. A Florida win will generate huge momentum vs Bama, but should the unthinkable happen vs the Gators, the team will be desperate for redemption vs the Tide. Either way, I think Bama will be entering a hornets nest.

Another bye week after that with only one tough game down the stretch @ UGA. No real trap games outside of Florida, but we will not overlook them even with Bama coming to town the next week.

You could say that about every single good defense ever then. I guess a good scheme and play calling don’t matter in this scenario?
I agree. Was just clarifying. I think the scheme helped the DL be more successful too, they mixed it up quite a bit last night.

Reactions: mrMet

VN Store

Back