Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Id grade our offense a B- yesterday, run game was excellent but our passing game looked pedestrian. Nico missed some throws, and looked like what you would expect from a freshman starting first time away from a home crowd (Citrus bowl doesn't count, it was 80% ut fans.) the good thing is, everything is fixable and is just growing pains, and he’ll only get better. GBO

NIU was criminally underrated. They have multiple conference championships and an Orange Bowl appearance. Notre Dame should definitely drop a spot or two but I don’t think the media should overreact.
For craps sake dude...NIU ain’t beating TRUE playoff caliber teams...Notre Dame is a fraud that was exposed.

NIU is what Appy st used to be...a really good mid-major that could play with and expose overrated P5 teams...not a true elite team, which is what a top 10 team is SUPPOSED to be.

ND has a good defense...but their offense is runny post-Taco Bell 💩.

For craps sake dude...NIU ain’t beating TRUE playoff caliber teams...Notre Dame is a fraud that was exposed.

NIU is what Appy st used to be...a really good mid-major that could play with and expose overrated P5 teams...not a true elite team, which is what a top 10 team is SUPPOSED to be.

ND has a good defense...but their offense is runny post-Taco Bell 💩.
I promise to never be sarcastic without using blue font again.

They equate offense to Nico passing yards. Like running the ball down the other team’s throat doesn’t count lol
Exactly...it is a really dumb and lazy take...egregiously so for these dudes that make a living talking about this stuff.

I am not a brilliant person, and I can see these simple easily identifiable things.

VN Store

Back