Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Something that baffles me, I know most won't care but I don't really chat in any other threads or forums...

wtf is up with the WNBA and their sour grapes to what should be the face of their league?

Clark is shooting 41.7% FG, 34.1% 3PT, 90.4% FT with 19.6 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 8.5 apg, 1.3 spg, and 0.7 bpg.

First player in WNBA history to reach 700 points, 200 rebounds, 300 assists. She now holds the single season record for assists in a season with 329 (and one game left to play) and is 3rd in most 3pt shots made in a season with 120

She has a ton of turnovers, most in a season by a long shot. So still work to be done.

But as a rookie here's where she stands against the entire league this year
5th in points (761)
16th in total rebounds (222)
1st in assists (329)
12th in steals (52)
17th in blocks (27)
2nd in FT % (90.4%)
1st in 3PT Makes (120)

And league "legends" are campaigning for her to not even win rookie of the year...when a legit case exist for her to win MVP even.
Pure, unabashed jealousy and hatred. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who are these league “legends”?

This is pure stupid 🦬💩...There are TWO ******* teams out 1*******30ish in a title game.

We have a contender...there are 7-8 other teams as good or better than us that also pay great money with awesome traditions and everything else associated with winning.

I am glad that after 20 years of being dregs..we have FINALLY returned to being one of the few contenders.

Fans like you ruin everything

Have a nice life🙋‍♂️

This win it all or nothing is pure ******* stupid.
You should consider cymbalta or Wellbutrin “pastor” good god

tenor.gif

Reactions: Volunteer821
To clear something in for you idiots that did not understand me earlier..It occurred to me just a bit ago that some of you jerks mind automatically jumped to "Racist fascist American pig!" because of what I said about Ohtani..

I don't care if they are Asian-Latino-Black-White-Native or any combination of those races...I just want AMERICANS to be the greatest in everything. I don’t even understand how that is even a little controversial.

I hope you are right...you very well could be. I'd love for it to work out that way and make my concerns look silly...I have zero problem looking silly about concern for bad things happening to my Vols.

I absolutely love all you can eat crow buffet.
Heup’s first 3 years if the other team could slow our run game down and pressure the QB dropping 5-6 in coverage they had a formula to stop us. I believe this year is different and we have more counter punches in our arsenal, such as 12 personnel with really good TEs.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back