Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called having two of the best defensive minds in the game with Pruitt and Ansley and playing subpar opponents. Before the Mizzou game this year, JG had never led the offense to more than 24pts against an SEC opponent. We need our OL to wake up if we're going to have any success in the remaining big games. We just faced the best defense we'll face all year. Time to refocus.

The OL needs to look themselves in the mirror after that, that's for sure.

Simmons was being a problem so they took him out. I was so pissed, and I wanted retaliation...I wish we would take their DLs out from now on when we play them....it was abundantly obvious it was on purpose...just like they did to Shy.

We need to do it to Tate Break his leg
UGA is a dirty bastard program, and I want justice.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Chaney was out coached the defense was dialed in and gassed in the second half. UGA has a ton of athletes but Chaney didn’t scheme for it or have any answers at all, he’s not good at adjustments. The more I think about this game the more I put it squarely on Chaney and his inability to adjust to the blitzes and get creative with the run game. Velus Jones may be our most explosive player and I think he got targeted once? Trevor Lawrence would have struggled yesterday in that offense. (Now could Chaney be sandbagging because of his trust in JG, maybe.)
I have always defended JC...but he sucked yesterday. He is better than that.

We were just out coached . The entire Oline looked awful. We have a line full of 5 stars and a 5th year senior at C and we got owned in a half empty stadium . Had it not been for the gimme TD 1st quarter and a covid GameDay atmosphere, things would have been a lot worse.
Username checks out

Simmons was absolutely having a coming out party at least IMO before the chop block. It was like every run play you saw Simmons split the double team and disrupt the entire play. Also, any one else feel like Toot is putting together award show type plays weekly? I think he collects hardware
That's why they took him out...it was completely on purpose high-low chop block to try and remove him from the game.

Like our team and excited about the future

I think our OL realizes their manhood was taken from them tonight and becomes the unit we need them to be going forward.

I trust in CJP, CJC and JG!!

7-3 here we come!

I still believe this is a 6-4, 7-3 caliber team. We’re more than capable of winning a game...or two against Auburn, A&M, or Florida and then winning all of the other games we should. If we have a similar trajectory like last season in improvement, we’ll be pretty dang good by December. We’re good, but not great. We’re not elite in talent level like Georgia. In a few years, we could be. We’re just not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back