Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the same. That he had some lingering injury and wasn’t healthy.

I’m personally hoping French and Eason showed something. We need some linebackers bad.
I think they said Eason has been moved to the DL. The last practice video I saw he was practicing with them

Agree, it's a broken fibula. I broke mine a few years ago, surgery was a plate and 8 screws. The bone healed in 7 weeks, but my leg muscles took many months of rehab until I could even golf again. He should be back next year, hopefully.

I broke both bones just above the ankle. I have a plate and 6 screws in one bone and 2 screws in the other. Like you, the bones healed fast, but the soft tissue took much longer. And my, oh my, does it hurt when stuff hits the plate or screw heads.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’ve been a critic of JGs but if your using UGA game as reasoning its bc you just don’t like him. No QB had a chance with how pathetic our OL was. When he actually had time he made good throws. He isn’t perfect but we can still win a lot of games this yr with him. We don’t play another defense like that the rest of the way. Bama and Fla are best remaining defense but they at least show vulnerability. UGA has yet to show a weakness on defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back