Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on TOS (C&P)

Harrison played every snap and from talking to a few people who were on hand, he played pretty well. Wasn’t perfect as you would imagine but threw some nice balls!

Chaney and Weinke were just pushing Harrison to be confident I was told. The word I was told was “solid” in describing his performance.

Isaiah Montgomery had a touchdown. I was told that Tamarion McDonald flashed at safety. I was surprised to hear he was back but apparently made a nice hit or two.

Malachi Wideman went up and caught a pretty good ball. Jalin Hyatt participated along with KeShawn but didn’t participate a great amount. Tee Hodge, Dee Beckwith and Lenneth Whitehead got in some good work at RB. Beckwith flashed the most at tailback.

Morven Joseph got a a handful of reps and continues his progression. - Austin Price

Stole this from Tnphil.

DJ's ejection was a textbook unnecessary roughness or roughing the passer penalty, but it was nothing to be ejected over. They have got to redefine the targeting rule. It leaves no room for circumstance or nuance and because of that seems to be way too punitive more times than not.
while I agree
A senior should know better then to even put himself in that position
He took two steps and barely tapped him
If he was gonna do it then he should have ****ing hammered him

Well the spread sure moved quickly. Really thought -7 was spot on. Did no one see UK had 157 yards? Only won because they had 6 interceptions and that was just anamalous. They had 0 total takeaways heading into that game.

Think sharp money pushes it back closer to gametime.

Reactions: triadvolfan
JG is everything you seemingly want in a QB, except for playing the QB as a #1.

Great kid, great attitude, great teammate, average starter. He gave his all for the VOLS and now we need to see where someone else can lead the team.

We played ok, we were winning the game, and then the first 10 minutes of the second half happened. We knew we would probably lose, we did, we will probably lose to bama, but, win all the rest and wait for Florida last game, we are not out of anything, uga loses this weekend to Bama, and will stumble again. Maybe, a second stumble....maybe not, but, we worry about ourselves and this team and moving forward.

We are better than we were and have been in all facets inside the program, I will continue to wait and watch and see where we end up at the end of the season.

But you pass off the present and you have no future. That’s garbage coaching. You don’t BUILD by losing.

If you were to end up with the same record at the end of the year with JG as with Shrout/Mauer/Bailey or say a one game difference and then because of your foresight you gain 3 wins next year because of the experience gained...it's pretty obvious. I think about everybody on here would take one less win this year for 3 more next year.

If you were to end up with the same record at the end of the year with JG as with Shrout/Mauer/Bailey or say a one game difference and then because of your foresight you gain 3 wins next year because of the experience gained...it's pretty obvious. I think about everybody on here would take one less win this year for 3 more next year.

Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back