Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing how terrible Maurer was the team probably was united behind JG. If he doesn't get injured we may have even been in that game at the end. Regardless of how good/bad we think JG is the staff has more trust in him than the other QBs (now that Bailey has gotten 2 weeks of reps though that hopefully has changed).

Agreed
I just think @Kingston Vol is forgetting he told us directly that he knew the team was United and now all of sudden he’s quoting Vq to disprove his own post

Talk about playing both sides of the fence

What does that have to do with having our worst season? It will go down as the worst in history when we win 3 games. Period.
you could argue it either way. fewest wins, most losses, conf w/l....

just depends on what you want it to say as to which way it gets spun.

period. lol.

they were talking about it on the podcast yesterday and remarked how no one opted out, and that it was basically the opposite of what you're saying here?
They said that, but they also said that Pruitt needs to be worried about these young guys transferring come January if he doesn't start playing them.

Lol. So, because I root for my team?

This board has gone to the birds. People have lost their minds.
You are incapable of understanding what we are talking about. This is wild, but let me break this down for you....

I want my team to win. I will always root for TN. I can also acknowledge Jeremy Pruitt is ass as a coach and will eventually be fired at the same time!!! Mind = Blown

They said that, but they also said that Pruitt needs to be worried about these young guys transferring come January if he doesn't start playing them.
true. they did speak on that too....rob i think was the one that pushed htat out there?? either way, yeah...they did.

which, he can fix that pretty easily....just play the kids. sheesh.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
After seeing how terrible Maurer was the team probably was united behind JG. If he doesn't get injured we may have even been in that game at the end. Regardless of how good/bad we think JG is the staff has more trust in him than the other QBs (now that Bailey has gotten 2 weeks of reps though that hopefully has changed).

1605719377170.gif

Reactions: itsme and MoCo_Vol
You are incapable of understanding what we are talking about. This is wild, but let me break this down for you....

I want my team to win. I will always root for TN. I can also acknowledge Jeremy Pruitt is ass as a coach and will eventually be fired at the same time!!! Mind = Blown

This is so easy to say. I guess you know what the future holds. If Jeremy Pruitt beats Auburn and Vandy, he isn't getting fired.

The problem is people want to suppress those that want to be more positive or don't think certain things are going to happen. Then, posters call these people "disgusting." This board has changed even from when it was clear Butch was on his way out.

Everybody wins at Boise St
I know this is a big, complicated question probably but how has their program pulled that off over the years? You're right - it's like it doesn't matter who their coach is. The guy who initially brought them to prominence (Dan Hawkins) went to Colorado after his Boise stint and sucked. They're always punching above their weight. There's no reason why they should have a good football program but they do. It's real impressive.

Reactions: MarcoVol
We’re not sinking into the mud. At all.
635989668259656207-1716054164_Max-blum-denial.gif

This is so easy to say. I guess you know what the future holds. If Jeremy Pruitt beats Auburn and Vandy, he isn't getting fired.

The problem is people want to suppress those that want to be more positive or don't think certain things are going to happen. Then, posters call these people "disgusting." This board has changed even from when it was clear Butch was on his way out.
What has Jeremy Pruitt done that would give any indication that he is capable of leading this program. We are in year 3 and this team is awful. Every single team in NCAA Football went through COVID struggles. Yet, people in this fan base keep using that to turn a blind eye to reality. Holding onto a lame duck head coach is more damaging than moving on. I get you don't understand that. It's ok. It blows my mind that people like you go to lengths to defend someone who couldn't give a damn less about this program. They are here for their own success. Fans are invested in the program and it's health. Yet, those same fans get blasted for not being "real fans" for wanting to get rid of dead weight. Whatever

“Pruitt has lost the team and the staff”

Looks around and sees not ONE former player or major media guys have called for his head., (hell some of them have even said he hasn’t) no recruits are decommitting, players are still practicing as normal and not acting up..

All of these things happened on Butch’s way out the door and there’s ZERO signs of any of that this season.

He has NOT lost the team. Period.

If Pruitt had lost the team we would have lots of opt outs after how we started the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back