Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Is actually pretty common for contract workers who work from home. They typically put in more hours than those who commute.

More deflection, more shilling. We are to believe something along this line of thought...

The HC isn't all that involved with choosing #2 to run the O for three seasons with both Helton and now Chaney as OC's. Jeremy actually hands off and lets big Jim do his thing. He accepts losing and bad offense as just part of the process if that's how it works out and doesn't step in and override his OC. They just need to practice harder, execute better, and he's sure the points will come. JG had a great week of practice, so he's the starter because Jim told him he provides the best opportunity to win. But Jeremy, or should I say Jim, is getting the back ups more reps in practice. They are just not ready yet.

Geez. They are mocking one the most loyal fanbases in sports history. Trying to sell garbage to hoarders who will buy it. I don't get what the benefit of doing that is.

Pruitt isn’t forcing JG on him at all. Ill keep out of the details here but much is being overblown around JP involvement in the offense...
AV, I know you are well respected and talk to people inside the program, but I have heard differently from a VFL who talks to a few coaches. I’m not saying that every coach wants a change, but some have wanted to make a move and been nixed.

Kirby going with JT. I want to know what the feeling of a QB change is. I would love to see an article that says “The future is what is important and we will be starting Harrison against Auburn.”
I don’t know how you truly feel, but if you want change, nothing good can happen the next 3 weeks. If you give this admin one spec of hope of rehabilitation they’ll take it.

Then you’ll have guys on this board spewing non sense as to why they’re doing it. The fact is, he’s getting fired, either now or 13 months from now.

Does anyone else find it odd that almost every player, when they get to Knoxville, it seems like they've never played football in their lives and have to learn everything all over.
Whereas all over the country we hear about and see true freshmen performing well.

Another reporter slamming Vol calls.

Maybe it's just me, but Blake seems to be the only one of the bunch trying to put any kind of heat on the program.

The VQ guys have this "Aw shucks... We suck again" attitude. Then the press conferences roll around and they ask Pruitt whether the slight breeze affected practice or not.

How the reporters interact with the coaches is ultimately inconsequential but it would be nice if they would at least pretend to report on aspects of this dumpster fire team that anyone actually cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back