Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I have NEVER tweeted at players or parents, I think it is wrong to do so. But for the past month 90% of my tweets have been pure JG slander, so she 100% name searches. Yall feel free to look her up, ill bet she has several of you all blocked as well

Weird deal, when JG was in his senior year he shut down his social media during the season. His mom and dad would post his game highlights and even utfootball would retweet them. They were very active on twitter during his recruitment.
His recruitment was a big fairy tail, almost as fake as the kid who said he signed with Cal but didn't even have an offer.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I won’t apologize to anyone for saying things on Twitter that leads a family member of a VFL to block them.

the only thing that needs to be said on Twitter right now About JG is what an incredible selfless act of being a great teammate he has shown lately.

idiot fools on Twitter can’t let sleeping dogs lie
The same opinions can be had about you and your comments on a message board. Further proof that your qualifications are self serving. He did the same thing YOU do on a different medium and because you can see the reaction from someone seeking the opinion doesn't change it. Face it Bruin, you are what you claim to hate. It's hilarious that you have to lie to yourself about it though.

For those who say Freeze did "more with less"......he had quite a bit, especially on offense.

Chad Kelly @ QB (before he went crazy)
Jordan Wilkins RB
Akeem Judd RB
Laquon Treadwell WR
DK Metcalf WR
AJ Brown WR
Van Jefferson WR
Evan Engram TE
Dawson Knox TE
Laremy Tunsil OL
Nkemdiche Brothers DEF
Marquis Haynes DEF
Channing Ward DEF
Trae Elston DEF
Mike Hilton DEF
AJ Moore DEF
CJ Moore DEF
Kendarius Webster DEF

Just to name a few.....Let's not act like the right reverend Freeze didn't have talent around Oxford.

Now reread this in terms of it was Ole Miss and he got that level of player to Ole Miss despite the disadvantage of resources. Doing more with less also counts in off the field as well

I understand what you're saying, but the fact that VQ won't say for sure he's coming back is a huge deal.

Right, I agree. I think if you read the tea leaves, he won't be back next year.

1) Unless somehow we pull the upset, playing and losing to Texas A&M, a top 5 team in the country and clearly a superior team this year, isn't and shouldn't change the overall outlook and past body of work. We're expected to lose by two touchdowns, are people going to feel any different if we lose by 30 or lose by 8? Additionally, keep in mind we only lost to Florida by 12 and that was not a close game by any means.

2) Because of that, if Pruitt were going to be here next year or even had greater than 50% odds to be retained, it would've been prudent and behooved PF or Tennessee to put out a PR statement that Pruitt would be here next year to help salvage recruiting the past couple weeks and they didn't.

3) Way too much smoke between VQ, insiders and even the most connected people in college football (Feldman) putting things out there about it.

I think Pruitt is a dead man walking unless somehow we pull the upset Saturday and who knows if even that will save him.

Weird deal, when JG was in his senior year he shut down his social media during the season. His mom and dad would post his game highlights and even utfootball would retweet them. They were very active on twitter during his recruitment.

I guess. I just wouldn't even consider following a player much less a player's mom. lol

To each his own.

I’m telling you, I don’t think this is just a simple going to fire him. I honestly believe Pruitt is done being a head coach and dealing with all the responsibilities. I think it’ll be more of a mutual parting of ways so he can just coach defense.

What has lead you to this conclusion? Pruitt is going to just lose millions of dollars because he hate being a HC?

Now reread this in terms of it was Ole Miss and he got that level of player to Ole Miss despite the disadvantage of resources. Doing more with less also counts in off the field as well
Disadvantage of resources???? He cheated to get some of these guys. He literally gave them MORE resources than other schools to get them to Ole Miss LOL

Reactions: Lt. Nordberg
What has lead you to this conclusion? Pruitt is going to just lose millions of dollars because he hate being a HC?
A renegotiated buy out and it’s not he’ll be hurting for money making 1.5 mil to coach bama’s defense.

Or are you one of those people that despise your job to where you are miserable and hate the world, but hey look at that paycheck that I’m too miserable to enjoy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back