Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m telling you, I don’t think this is just a simple going to fire him. I honestly believe Pruitt is done being a head coach and dealing with all the responsibilities. I think it’ll be more of a mutual parting of ways so he can just coach defense somewhere.

Pruitt when he sees the guys from the fire Pruitt rally.
ba2ece380d5875cd79e152d4999da457.gif

I think Steele will be announced soon.

And no way does freeze leave a head coaching post to be OC.

And what the heck did they hire a search firm for???
Same reason Hart did for the Barnes hire, even tho it was already a done deal...coverage. He got blasted for publicly chairing the search that ended up with Butch.

A renegotiated buy out and it’s not he’ll be hurting for money making 1.5 mil to coach bama’s defense.

Or are you one of those people that despise your job to where you are miserable and hate the soles, but hey look at that paycheck that I’m too miserable to enjoy....
Taxes. Get more now cuz it’s going to be way less banked in the near future.

Reactions: Volator
Im so confused, is she suing the fans, or the school?
The fans....she'll be at the Rock tomorrow morning taking names and statements. The case is very early in it's stages and could last for several months. This could be what brings JG back for a 6th year on Rocky Top.......Allegedly

TIFWIW

I think the best name on the market is Gus Malzahn. If Steele could pull off bringing in Gus for offense, and retain Morris by putting him on defense, that staff would really be a force to be reckoned with in the West.

Less than 0% chance Gus would do that.

Less than 0% chance AUB would want that.

Chad Morris is an offensive coach, not defensive.

Feel like you had to be joking. About all of it. And I missed it.

Less than 0% chance Gus would do that.

Less than 0% chance AUB would want that.

Chad Morris is an offensive coach, not defensive.

Feel like you had to be joking. About all of it. And I missed it.
I just think you put the best coaches you can find on the staff. Only a fool let's petty things like "Just got fired from the same school", or "Never coached that side of the ball" stop them.

The trio of Steele, Gus, and Morris would be absolutely deadly in the SEC west.

I just think you put the best coaches you can find on the staff. Only a fool let's petty things like "Just got fired", or "Never coached that side of the ball" stop them.

The trio of Steele, Gus, and Morris would be absolutely deadly in the SEC west.

Ok so yes you are def joking

Reactions: Vols4us
Good grief....

So we're getting sued for defamation of character by JG's Nana and having a fire Coach Pruitt rally this Saturday... before the game? What has happened?!? I thought we were going to let Auburn have the most dysfunctional coaching search this year?
Is stating an opinion that he’s not really good at throwing the football...especially TO his own team, “defamation”? Asking for a lawyer.

Could whatever supposedly happened over the summer be why Pruitt had seemed to have lost the fire he had the 2 years prior (kicking white boards and grabbing face masks)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back