Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very surprising. I really thought Auburn already had him. I had no idea they would fire Gus for Kevin Steele.
One tidbit off Auburn’s message board was that he was set to be hired Monday, but the PAC 12 put them in the conference championship game and he wanted to delay the announcement...giving Oregon enough time to Gundy up. Sounds legit.

For the record, I have NEVER tweeted at players or parents, I think it is wrong to do so. But for the past month 90% of my tweets have been pure JG slander, so she 100% name searches. Yall feel free to look her up, ill bet she has several of you all blocked as well

What a man it must take to tweet “pure slander” about a VFL for a full month

Sickening

1. This is the first time to me, it felt like the end. No we don't have the whole story, but this is how things started leaking around Butch as well.
2. Now I wonder if JG stuck with Pruitt because his family was trying to sue somebody
3. F Brimbaugh

One tidbit off Auburn’s message board was that he was set to be hired Monday, but the PAC 12 put them in the conference championship game and he wanted to delay the announcement...giving Oregon enough time to Gundy up. Sounds legit.
For sure a possibility.

How much ****ing money does this Sexton guy need? He essentially makes his living scamming AD’s out of money anyway, right?
He doesn't scam them; they are just idiots. Sexton is a shark amongst chum. It's a hell of a way to make a living. He's a trained, experienced negotiator dealing with academic ivory tower types. He eats them alive.

I'm sure he worked his ass off earlier in his career to develop the relationships, build the trust, and make the connections, but that dude has it freaking made. He sits around his house all day and waits for phone calls/texts/emails and gets paid because he represents basically everyone.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Huge difference between Twitter and here

Sorry I wouldn’t expect you to understand
and even so I apologized for that post
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. You are hiding behind a keyboard on an anonymous website. Twitter is an anonymous website. Parents have been known to be on both. It is literally the same thing. Self. Serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back