Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. You are hiding behind a keyboard on an anonymous website. Twitter is an anonymous website. Parents have been known to be on both. It is literally the same thing. Self. Serving.

Hell yea there is a huge difference

I’ve said it many many times that family members shouldn’t be here but Twitter is very different and much more “public”.

family members should have the freedom to visit Twitter without some fools putting “90% of their tweets out there as slander”
Toward their family members

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. You are hiding behind a keyboard on an anonymous website. Twitter is an anonymous website. Parents have been known to be on both. It is literally the same thing. Self. Serving.

His troll game been slippin lately, and then that automated response- "I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference..." lol

Hell yea there is a huge difference

I’ve said it many many times that family members shouldn’t be here but Twitter is very different and much more “public”.

family members should have the freedom to visit Twitter without some fools putting “90% of their tweets out there as slander”
Toward their family members
Just because you are, arbitrarily, suggesting they stay away from one website vs another doesn't make it different. It's hypocritical at best. The same argument can be made about any website. You are the only one who sees it as different and while you point at other posters, you have three pointing right back at you. Bruin is what he hates. Sad story.

A renegotiated buy out and it’s not he’ll be hurting for money making 1.5 mil to coach bama’s defense.

Or are you one of those people that despise your job to where you are miserable and hate the world, but hey look at that paycheck that I’m too miserable to enjoy....

I'm just asking you what lead you to believe this?

I doubt anyone would give up a fortune knowing they have a high probability of getting fired in the next year or two.

Also, it's illogical to compare the job of an average guy to that of a HC that makes millions to coach and will make millions if he fails.

You just continue doing you...

10 wins is lofty. Freeze only had one 10 win season at OM. Nutt had two 9 win seasons there. Ole Miss is not Vanderbilt-level bad. You like Hugh Freeze. Good for you. No need to overhype him. Realistically, he is a good coach. I don't think he's the guarantee he's made out to be, but he's a good coach.
Way too many people talking about the danger of freeze at Tennessee that don’t like tennesee. We’ve never had a candidate that’s a legit option being talked about like that. It’s a no brainer.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Power programs have search firms on retainer. They play other roles and vet hires for all sports year-round. Most of it is routine. During a high-profile search, schools often hire another search firm to handle certain things. When this hits the media, people assume that the school has done nothing up to that point-- generally not a good assumption.
In other words, just a big waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back