Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a word, no. defamation is extremely hard to prove in court.
Settled out of court.... IMO. This is between JG and the fans. The JP and the football program have gave him every opportunity, and then some, to be successful. If NFL doesn't draft him, then it's the fan's fault........allegedly

Last edited:
Reactions: UTSuave’
JQLT.gif

Just because you are, arbitrarily, suggesting they stay away from one website vs another doesn't make it different. It's hypocritical at best. The same argument can be made about any website. You are the only one who sees it as different and while you point at other posters, you have three pointing right back at you. Bruin is what he hates. Sad story.

first of all I disagree with “slanderous”
Post here toward players and I’m pretty sure it’s even against the rules. And yes I did apologize for my post calling 13 an idiot.
His play was idiotic for sure but saying he’s an idiot was wrong of me

second of all had I made that post on Twitter it would have been much worse as it’s a much more public from of communication.

Lastly anyone bragging about 90% of their tweets being “compete slander” for a month is a crappy “fan”

Huge difference between Twitter and here

Sorry I wouldn’t expect you to understand
and even so I apologized for that post

It's honestly not that different other than the almost complete anonymity on the board here. Plenty of people are anon on twitter though.

It's literally the same exact thing on twitter as it is here. 1 random/half knowledgeable account will tweet something and the masses run with it like truth or at least want it to be truth. Sounds familiar.

It's honestly not that different other than the almost complete anonymity on the board here. Plenty of people are anon on twitter though.

It's literally the same exact thing on twitter as it is here. 1 random/half knowledgeable account will tweet something and the masses run with it like truth or at least want it to be truth. Sounds familiar.
We've heard about message board threads being printed out and used as a recruiting tool. It's the same thing.

first of all I disagree with “slanderous”
Post here toward players and I’m pretty sure it’s even against the rules. And yes I did apologize for my post calling 13 an idiot.
His play was idiotic for sure but saying he’s an idiot was wrong of me

second of all had I made that post on Twitter it would have been much worse as it’s a much more public from of communication.

Lastly anyone bragging about 90% of their tweets being “compete slander” for a month is a POS “fan”

I'm sure they had nice things to say about basketball at least. What positive things did you want them to tweet about UT football? Assuming the twitter account primarily tweets about that subject.

I understand your objective is to post corny gifs that you googled 2 seconds ago for likes but this won't get you there.
Try another, the likes will come in again and you can feel good about your internet points.
Would you like me to simply type out just how dumb you are for thinking RayUGA shares 'information'?

But the potential audience is much different here as opposed to Twitter.

No its not. The issue is when parents see it. Parents look at message boards.

Obviously anybody could come in here and read this thread. But you would have to know where to find it and that it even exists. Outside of Tennessee fans/die hards they will never know what takes place here.

Twitter is 100% different. You can't go viral on volnation. The potential for people outside the Tennessee bubble to see something is far higher on Twitter. Super easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back