Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between $12M and $7M is like either eating at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse everyday or settling for The Olive Garden. If a man can't set up his family and his kids' families on $7M, plus whatever he's made before or after a buyout like that, then I don't know what to say.

SPOILER: Kids and grandkids have a habit of burning through their inheritance fairly quickly, especially if they never had to work for it. "Easy come, easy go" is what I heard a lot growing up.
Well from personal experience, and my clients experience, that’s not how people with money operate. There are legal ways to protect generational wealth from being wasted. And the difference in this case is a massive infusion of cash into pruitts estate. A man is free to do with his affairs as he wishes. And in this case, to my complete surprise, the man has a legal agreement with our university to be compensated in such a way. They all signed off on it, a deal is a deal in my opinion.

Also I am on the Freeze train but the name searching on Twitter is getting to the creepy level for someone in his position.

Updated coaching board
1. Kiffin
2. Freeze
3. Campbell
4. Sark
5. Napier
6. Gus
Sark keeps getting lost in the shuffle in all of this. I think he would be a homerun hire as well.

So vq says a loss this weekend or one or two big money guys could decide this after @Atlanta VOL and @MetalVolunteer alluded to it. I’ll allow it. I think deep down Fulmer is praying we win Saturday cause then he can just kick the can down the road. A blowout loss I think makes it more likely than not he’s gone.
I’m here for it

Also I am on the Freeze train but the name searching on Twitter is getting to the creepy level for someone in his position.

Updated coaching board
1. Kiffin
2. Freeze
3. Campbell
4. Sark
5. Napier
6. Gus

Any of these are better than Pruitt. Will any of them be available next year maybe? But even asking that question alludes to Pruitt being a dead man walking. So, why not go ahead and make the move now? Any of these hires would excite the fan base much more than what is currently going on.

So vq says a loss this weekend or one or two big money guys could decide this after @Atlanta VOL and @MetalVolunteer alluded to it. I’ll allow it. I think deep down Fulmer is praying we win Saturday cause then he can just kick the can down the road. A blowout loss I think makes it more likely than not he’s gone.
who on VQ said it?

Auburn will always be lil brother to its in state brother down the road. The town is meh, and they play on the west. With good coaching Tennessee could run the East
Out of teams that could win a title year in and year out in the SEC Auburn is the worse job to have. It’s not really close either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back