Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 6

1. Gus (no buyout & SEC championships)
2. Sark (HC exp & no buyout)
3. Freeze (SEC exp, 3rd cause he does have a buyout with Liberty)
4. Campbell
5. Napier
6. Kiffin (buyout & can ya trust a guy who leaves another SEC job after a year again?)

I also think TN is hands down a better coaching job than Auburn. We’re in the EST, great facilities, amazing stadium, better City than wtf Auburn is, close to a few great states to recruit & no big brother in state
The last 2 coaches Auburn has hired have played for national championships. The last 4 coaches Tennessee has hired have barely been able to reach .500. Auburn is in a position to compete immediately. Auburn is a better job than Tennessee right now, ie in a better position for someone to come in and have success.

Reactions: Catbone
It's definitely going to be interesting to see what the landscape looks like with players transferring, depending on whether gump is here or not... He goes, and we pull in a descent replacement, I could see us picking up a few... and will also lose a few...

What's also going to be interesting to see, is if the gump goes, there are quite a few good ex-coaches with great coordinator resumes out there... Mason, Muschamp, Gus, along with their staffs being blown up....

So it seems there narrative is a bad loss this weekend will probably be the last straw for Pruitt but the wild card here is the Haslam Family, they've allegedly been really quiet

Excuse me, you’re not my father, first of all. Second of all, it’s irrelevant. What I said was true.
The guy is giving an opinion (which may be right) and you automatically throw shade on it as you always do. The problem is not him or me or anyone else who may say something that is not flattering. The problem is you. If someone came here and trashed Hitler or something similar , I bet you would complain about them being negative. SMDH. Don’t be that guy.

My top 6

1. Gus (no buyout & SEC championships)
2. Sark (HC exp & no buyout)
3. Freeze (SEC exp, 3rd cause he does have a buyout with Liberty)
4. Campbell
5. Napier
6. Kiffin (buyout & can ya trust a guy who leaves another SEC job after a year again?)

I also think TN is hands down a better coaching job than Auburn. We’re in the EST, great facilities, amazing stadium, better City than wtf Auburn is, close to a few great states to recruit & no big brother in state

You acting like your the one stroking the check MoCo lol. It aint my money bring me Freeze

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Cade is not a good tackle.
Is Darnell?

I'm getting more and more concerned that Pruitt has built an o-line of a bunch of guards and some of them are going to have to play tackle out of necessity. It doesn't seem as if Wanya took a step forward this year for whatever reason and all the backups seem to be better suited as guards.

Tennessee is a better job than Auburn
Idgaf what anyone says
It is
They're legit neck and neck but Auburn is currently a slightly better job bc recent success. Both are a good bit below Bama, Georgia, and Florida. They'll always be on top as far as the national and media perspective

Is Darnell?

I'm getting more and more concerned that Pruitt has built an o-line of a bunch of guards and some of them are going to have to play tackle out of necessity. It doesn't seem as if Wanya took a step forward this year for whatever reason and all the backups seem to be better suited as guards.

Wanya didn’t take a step forward bc he was out due to hip surgery + contact tracings

Report: Wanya Morris to miss spring practice

The last 2 coaches Auburn has hired have played for national championships. The last 4 coaches Tennessee has hired have barely been able to reach .500. Auburn is in a position to compete immediately. Auburn is a better job than Tennessee right now, ie in a better position for someone to come in and have success.
I disagree

My prediction:
Pruitt will be back as HC next year.
Ansley is out as DC and Pruitt takes over as play caller on defense.
Weinke gone
Friend gone
Nieds gone
3 new hires on defense - DB, LB and DL
2 new hires on offense - QB and OL
Would hope to see Lance Thompson and Bo Davis on defense

more like:
giphy.gif

Reactions: MarcoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store