Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what would’ve happened if against Kentucky JT Shrout did not throw an int, but led a decent drive. Would JG have gone back in after it still or would Shrout have been given the keys right then and there

Reactions: UTProf
Not hard to understand that @LA Vol has said tomorrow game doesn’t have an impact in that Randy Boyd will decide what he wants to do and do it and @matts42012 and bob have said it matters in that a blowout loss makes the decision an easy one.
Either way I’m glad we’ll know one way or another soon. I just feel that it’s trending more that a move will be made only if the right candidate is already lined up.

Reactions: hooter vol
It changes your DNA to trick the virus. That’s what gives me pause.

It does not do that. It's mRNA that makes the spike protein (nothing else, no virus, etc) that your body creates immunity to. The spike protein is what allows viral entry into the cell. This does not affect DNA at all and doesn't go into the nucleus (where DNA is housed)

I wonder what would’ve happened if against Kentucky JT Shrout did not throw an int, but led a decent drive. Would JG have gone back in after it still or would Shrout have been given the keys right then and there
Probably not, honestly. I think CJP was gonna live & side by JGs play no matter what at that point.

So, I googled Randy Boyd for the very first time, and didn't realize he owns minor league baseball teams.

Looks like we got a sports-lovin' OG from down Chapman Highway calling the shots this time around...
Only concern with Boyd is that he's in tight with the Haslams, a group of people who he is going to need to try to convince to become collaborators rather than dictators.

That isn't to say that he can't do it, but does his connection to them make it harder? Probably.

It does not do that. It's mRNA that makes the spike protein (nothing else, no virus, etc) that your body creates immunity to. The spike protein is what allows viral entry into the cell. This does not affect DNA at all and doesn't go into the nucleus (where DNA is housed)
Thank you for saying it. I’ve had to explain this a lot over the last week or so. It’s actually helping your white blood cells recognize and target the virus as well

Reactions: RiotVol
So, I googled Randy Boyd for the very first time, and didn't realize he owns minor league baseball teams.

Looks like we got a sports-lovin' OG from down Chapman Highway calling the shots this time around...
He’s a pretty BA dude. He’s all about the success of this area

Only concern with Boyd is that he's in tight with the Haslams, a group of people who he is going to need to try to convince to become collaborators rather than dictators.

That isn't to say that he can't do it, but does his connection to them make it harder? Probably.
If I remember correctly, a lot of people were saying Bill Haslam had always signaled he wanted the UT President job but passed on it when it came open. If that's true, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he gave it to Boyd.

Add that on top of Boyd working in his cabinet when he was Governor and the internal workings of the TN Republican party, and yeah, they're all working together as one.

Pruitt is a better coach than most the names getting thrown around here, and Freeze is an overrated cheater. We're too late in this cycle to go through the search process, same lateness is why we ended up with Pruitt over Mullen last time.

Best case scenario is Pruitt proves he's the one next year, but if not he's fired after only 8 games or so. This way you're ahead of all the other P5 firings and can have pick of the litter of available coaches. Cutting him lose now would be a absolute disaster and we'll end up with a worse coach.
LOL! No chance we end up with a worse coach when your floor is Freeze, Chadwell, and Napier. You must be a staffer.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back