Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vols going to fight their ass off tomorrow for themselves and their coach and in spite of their Fans
Take the pts

I don't think effort was ever going to be a question for this game. I would not take the points, I still don't see a close game into the 4th quarter.

It seems Freeze doesn't have much of a chance to come here but there are others to go after. Campbell, Napier, Chadwell, Stoops, and I am sure I am missing a few but all of these have one thing in common that CP never had, HC experience and have been successful where they are HC. Already a huge step forward.
I like Campbell..we might not would ever be great under him, but at least we should have a good solid program that you could root for...Napier and Chadwell feel like potential "they might do ok" kind of hires.

"In spite of their fans" this is why people don't like you btw

We literally have a large number of posters gladly admitting they want us to lose and lose badly

So yea I call a spade a spade and don’t give a damn who dislikes me for it

Our players are going to play their ass off for their coaches and themselves tomorrow. Their fans are a disgrace at the moment

We literally have a large number of posters gladly admitting they want us to lose and lose badly

Our players are going to play their ass off for their coaches and themselves tomorrow. Their fans are a disgrace at the moment
What makes you think they're going to play their ass off now, when it doesn't matter. Lol

Suggesting that these players, this team, this program doesnt get an overwhelming amount of fan support is about the dumbest thing I will hear this week...........and some dude told me he caught bigfoot digging in his trash cans on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back