Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand why tomorrow’s game would be this much of a determining factor. Look at the body of work and make a decision. Geez.
Because they are on the fences and I think more are leaning toward moving on. But if he beats a top five team and dealing with financial losses, they may decide its best wait another year. But we aren’t winning tma.

Boosters have been very vocal about firing Pruitt lately, and have been starting to lobby for Freeze hard. There's already heavy interest from Freeze's camp. Fulmer has done his best to keep them at bay, (boosters), but a blowout loss to A&M may seal his fate. I'm sure ATL Vol can attest to this.

One thing that may opt for another year for Pruitt, is that Fulmer has had daily conversations with Pruitt and about the projection of this team. And has backed him this year, although the coaching staff changes are not looking good. Does he see Pruitt as the guy who can take a huge step next year? Can he satisfy the big money guys for one more year of have they had enough?
Boosters want Freeze?!

It doesn't guarantee wins, but it seems like it gurantees a change especially a bad one. And with change comes hope. And this program needs hope.

We need to move on, no doubt. I’ll never be a fan who would rather see a loss tho. Just can’t do it.

I hope we beat A&M by 50.

And neither would anyone above him. Thats an admission of guilt

Wow. You really don’t understand how ncaa compliance works.

Let’s use LSU as evidence. They held their ground and then admitted guilt and took their Penalty when it mattered the least

This year is easily our matters the least moment.

If Pruitt and company have had widespread serious cheating going on AND our administration knew about it and didn’t self report and handle it on the up and up much larger issues are heading down the pike

Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
Wow. You really don’t understand how ncaa compliance works.

Let’s use LSU as evidence. They held their ground and then admitted guilt and took their Penalty when it mattered the least

This year is easily our matters the least moment.

If Pruitt and company have had widespread serious cheating going on AND our administration knew about it and didn’t self report and handle it on the up and up much larger issues are heading down the pike
Not if Pruitt thinks his job is on the line. And Phil knows his ass is too, so no they aren't just going to pull guys out.

I do gotta say that I am pretty disgusted by the fire Pruitt crowd throwing out allegations of cheating (which is ridiculous in this league anyway...everybody "cheats" to one degree or another) just to help shove him out the door...that is some low down crap.
You've been around here long enough to know that anything goes when the natives are restless. I just wonder what percentage, of the current natives in here, came over from the FF? I'm gonna say a bunch.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I’ve come to the conclusion that none of us, “insiders” and mods from TOS included, know what the hell is going on or going to happen. We’ve guessed and speculated and beat this horse to death 1,000 times over and we are as clueless as always.

I, for one, think that’s the way it should be and it’s a welcome change from years past. Let the people in charge do what they’re supposed to do.

Just enjoy the game tomorrow, it might be the last one we have for 9 months.

Tomorrow’s game is important in evaluating Pruitt because it is the last game of the season. It completes the body of work and gives Fulmer an opportunity to evaluate the direction of the program after a full season. Do the players still have any fight? Can we stop the run? Is HB making progress?
All these rumors and speculations are worthless. The real question is Can we play two halves like we played the first half against Georgia? If not and we continue to regress, then the answer is obvious.

Latest VQ poster rumor...

“Unless something drastic happens, and Tennessee wins on Saturday, Pruitt is out. He wants out. Looks like some "young money" has come in to cover up Fulmer's mistake. Pruitt was not going to get fired at the taxpayer's expense. Younger boosters want Hugh Freeze, and older money wants Billy Napier.”

Price never gave that impression. Also, TID was a silent to 2-3 schools.
This is Hubbs exact quote.
"It was an interesting year in recruiting for sure. Tennessee’s record didn’t help the Vols obviously with guys like Nyland Green and Amarius Mims. Both at one point told Tennessee privately they were coming. Same for Tyrion Ingram Dawkins"

“Unless something drastic happens, and Tennessee wins on Saturday, Pruitt is out. He wants out. Looks like some "young money" has come in to cover up Fulmer's mistake. Pruitt was not going to get fired at the taxpayer's expense. Younger boosters want Hugh Freeze, and older money wants Billy Napier.”
Either is fine

1608319766427.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back