Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Fulmer the only thing that would create “internal problems” if it were Freeze or are there other things/people?
It's not just Fulmer.

For Boyd to choose Freeze, he would have to be willing to basically say "it's all on me, this is my decision." If it works out, that's fine. But if it doesn't....

As much as I get pissed at Pruitt over sticking with JG, and it is a lot, I also know in my heart that with a decent QB we beat Kentucky, Awbarn and Arkansas, and for the same one player reason the blowout losses would also not be as bad...and then Pruitt doesn't seem like the disaster he does to everybody else.

I am curious to see what he can do with better play from that one position.
The QB can’t play bad if the coach doesn’t put him on the field.

If you look at Tee's number as OC in 16-17 his offenses averaged over 400 yards a game with an experienced QB and a talented running back. In 18 he was starting a true freshman QB and basically had to reset the whole offense he still averaged over 380 yards a game and 27 points on the year. In 3 losses that year USC scored at least 27 points. Im all in on Tee as OC.

If you look at Tee's number as OC in 16-17 his offenses averaged over 400 yards a game with an experienced QB and a talented running back. In 18 he was starting a true freshman QB and basically had to reset the whole offense he still averaged over 380 yards a game and 27 points on the year. In 3 losses that year USC scored at least 27 points. Im all in on Tee as OC.
He wasn’t calling plays.

There's no precedent for a game to be cancelled because coaches are missing.

Basketball is different, but I don't recall any players testing positive when UT had to cancel its first two weeks of the season. It may have been contact tracing, but Barnes was the notable one who was positive. I would say if half the staff were out, it's a possibility. Logistically and practically, you have to have a certain number to lead the team.

He’s done a tremendous job as president. If it doesn’t work out? Oh well.
Big fan of Boyd as well.

My point is if you go out on your own to hire Freeze then he gets busted for the same stuff he did at Ole Miss, you're going to find yourself fired alongside him.

I have always been skeptical of Freeze's chances of being hired here for this exact reason. He doesn't have the support.

Stay on them. More packages are lost through the postal service’s lack of effort to locate them than actually losing them.

Edit: just to be clear, they’re swamped right now and understaffed. The packages are there to be found, but you’re probably going to have to be a nuisance to get results.
Just went by my local post office. I know its sitting in knoxville right now somewhere. Dude was like, " well they aint answering our calls and emails either." Basically said i'm SOL until they find it. It's not above me to drive to the distribution center lol.

Basketball is different, but I don't recall any players testing positive when UT had to cancel its first two weeks of the season. It may have been contact tracing, but Barnes was the notable one who was positive. I would say if half the staff were out, it's a possibility. Logistically and practically, you have to have a certain number to lead the team.
players contact tracing

He wasn’t calling plays.
He was passing game coordinator where they averaged nearly 300 yards per game those two seasons. They also had over a 60% completion percentage by the QB's. If Bailey is as good as we think he can be, Tee calling a pass happy offense isn't a bad thing.

Amazing anything I have ordered via UPS has gotten here trouble free all month. Anything USPS has been a joke. I guess they are like UT football and the only ones affected by COVID

Reactions: Ace
Big fan of Boyd as well.

My point is if you go out on your own to hire Freeze then he gets busted for the same stuff he did at Ole Miss, you're going to find yourself fired alongside him.

I have always been skeptical of Freeze's chances of being hired here for this exact reason. He doesn't have the support.
They won’t fire Boyd for taking a swing.

USPS has lost two of my gifts for the wife. I am ****ed.
I sent Xmas gift to my parents in East Tennessee. My package sat at Memphis USPS for 8 days. It is in Knoxville now and I received message that it has been delayed in Knoxville. I mailed it on Dec. 4.
My daughter received a letter from a business in a neighboring town about 30 miles away. Postmarked October 31 - received November 23. This is our hard working tax dollars at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back