Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was passing game coordinator where they averaged nearly 300 yards per game those two seasons. They also had over a 60% completion percentage by the QB's. If Bailey is as good as we think he can be, Tee calling a pass happy offense isn't a bad thing.
It’s a title. Once upon a time, Sean Payton was a QB coach on the same Giants squad that boasted Maurice Carthon as OC. Saints hired Payton for some odd reason.

Reactions: jakez4ut
It’s a title. Once upon a time, Sean Payton was a QB coach on the same Giants squad that boasted Maurice Carthon as OC. Saints hired Payton for some odd reason.
I'll try to find an article, but it had been widely reported that Tee called the pass plays and the offense on 3rd down.

So if Tee does well tomorrow assuming Chaney is out. Tee gets promoted to OC, Bobo comes in as QB coach to help him out, Friend gets retained(gross I know just hang on). And we bring in a new WR coach. Champ comes in as DC and Linebacker coach, Bo Davis takes over the D line and Ansley focuses on safties while Pruitt takes corners, thoughts?
Where is this about Chaney coming from?

Sorry-- I didn't see your prior post. He didn't have support last carousel. And Sankey was very much against bringing him back to the SEC. Even Saban abided by that, which people "overlook" when they're slamming UT for doing the same thing. IDT he's unhirable at UT. People have very strong opinions about him, and he's divisive. We have a divisive guy right now, and that has caused all sorts of problems UT doesn't need.

Some consider Freeze high risk-high reward. Others just consider him high risk. But if UT brings him into the current environment, there's going to be instant conflict where UT needs no conflict at all.
Thank you for your response. I hope you know I value your opinion and insight as much as anyone on this board. I look forward to having a cold beverage with you one day, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Clarification, if you don't mind...... Are you saying Freeze is divisive or are you saying hiring freeze would be divisive? If it's the prior, does UT have a history with him or is it by reputation?

Reactions: hooter vol
I'll try to find an article, but it had been widely reported that Tee called the pass plays and the offense on 3rd down.
Find that article and I’ll show you a writer who makes up crap. 😉 He had one season as a playcaller and that’s why he’s in Knoxville.

I am going to take the vaccine when I can, but to say it is 100% safe and effective when normal vaccines take years to produce seems a little premature. But I’m so over this virus that I’ll take it to move on with all of our lives.
Behind and catching up. I’m getting mine tomorrow. They started at the hospital I work at.

As much as I get pissed at Pruitt over sticking with JG, and it is a lot, I also know in my heart that with a decent QB we beat Kentucky, Awbarn and Arkansas, and for the same one player reason the blowout losses would also not be as bad...and then Pruitt doesn't seem like the disaster he does to everybody else.

I am curious to see what he can do with better play from that one position.
It must be nice to have a job where you have no accountability for repeated failures that are 100% within your control.

Honestly..no...I think this year is just a weird clusterfunk due to a variety of reasons.
Man, we got beat by a first time, first year head coach in Sam Pittman who took over a horrible Arkansas team. That wasn't a weird clusterfunk, that was bad coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back