Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I. DON'T. CARE. WHO. IS. COACHING. NEXT. YEAR.

JUST. BRING. US. THE. OPPOSITE. OF. THE. GARBAGE. WE. HAD. TO. WATCH. THIS. YEAR.

QB play is a huge reason why we sucked, but it isn't the only reason. Fix it. Pruitt or other. Don't care. Just make my Saturdays worth planning to watch Tennessee play football.

Me too, but I can assure he wouldn’t have played JG like CPJ did. Ugh

Except he did play Franks. I saw a reference to pulling Trask last night, but the more I thought about it, it was about just saving him from injury and letting Jones get experience. If that was a title game, Trask would have played the entire game.

I didn't watch the Gators game. What was wrong with that puking quarterback and why was he playing instead of Trask? (I heard a quarterback was sick all over the place and thought it was Trask)

If we aren't firing Pruitt, I hope we get some good help for him (and he allows them to help)

Reactions: SmokinBob
So thats where all of Pruitt's buyout money went

If he earns that money then the revenue to the AD will more than offset what's he's being paid. If not for these stupid virus protocols, TBA would be packed for every game. Frankly I would venture to say we could get more people to pay to watch one of our BB games at present than we could a FB game. A SEC championship, tourney championship and Final Four would do wonders to the distract the general public from our clown show football program and goodness knows we need that if we can't get rid of Beldar Cornbread.

How many SEC teams did they beat last season? 0. how many this season? 3. if we improved the same amount as they did we would have finished where? 8-2?

Trying to say we didn't improve because there was no offseason is just a baseless argument when everyone went through the same thing.
His point is everyone didn’t go through the same thing. And he is right.

I mean, I’ve not researched it, but I just remember the VQ guys repeatedly bringing up how frustrated our staff was with the Knox country rules regarding quarantine and how other SEC schools didn’t have the same restrictive rules in place.

I don’t care to argue it. It was just a point they brought up more than once.
It was the ridiculous contact tracing stuff that caused the problem.

Until we beat them, I’ve learnt not to talk sh*t about Florida.

You can make fun of Marco Wilson throwing the shoe against LSU but other than that, we’re in no position to be making fun of them.

We are UT fans. We can make fun of any of our rivals. I have plenty of equity to do so. Who cares.

Until we beat them, I’ve learnt not to talk sh*t about Florida.

You can make fun of Marco Wilson throwing the shoe against LSU but other than that, we’re in no position to be making fun of them.
Not that I don't agree, but we can still 'choose joy' over flarduh getting boat raced..

How do the Android phone users post gifs🤔..Every time I copy and paste the link in, I get contact administrator @Freak
Funny-Old-Man.gif

*I'm using Duck, Duck Go on my android phone. After I find a GIF I like, I'll hold my finger on it until the options box pops up. I'll select the "download GIF option" and it'll save to my pictures (gallery). From VN, I'll select "attach files" at the bottom left corner of the reply box and that'll open up my pictures. I select the GIF I want and it will populate in the "insert all" section on VN. Select "full image", "preview" it (see if it works), and then select "post reply".

*I couldn't get the copy and paste option to work either. There are other ways but this one works for me.

You can practice in the Zone forum if you want to. Those guys love GIFs.

Last edited:
View attachment 335215

*I'm using Duck, Duck Go on my android phone. After I find a GIF I like, I'll hold my finger on it until the options box pops up. I'll select the "download GIF option" and it'll save to my pictures (gallery). From VN, I'll select "attach files" at the bottom left corner of the reply box. That'll open up my pictures. I select the GIF I want and it will populate in the "insert all" section on VN. Select "full image", "preview" it (see if it works), and then select "post reply".

I couldn't get the copy and paste option to work either.

You can practice in the Zone forum if you want to. Those guys love GIFs.
Well done.. Potential Tele-troubleshooter here.. 👍

We are UT fans. We can make fun of any of our rivals. I have plenty of equity to do so. Who cares.

That’s fine but our football program is at our lowest point in school history.

We have plenty of reason for opposing fans to talk sh*t about us.

It’s just silly to make fun of a team that’s owned us the past decade. Just my opinion.

I haven’t posted in here since the last coaching search, but it seems everything works in cycles. We ask the same questions of the administration and get the same answers or lack there of. I want our team to be champions just like any of you. However, I think it is absolutely asinine to wish our team and our players ill fate. The best thing for this program is not another coaching search but for Pruitt to right the ship and become the man. I don’t know yet if he can, but if he is here I will be rooting as hard as I ever do for this team to be successful. Not a single person on the hill desires/deserves a lack of success. I admit coaching searches have some appeal and excitement but I am sick and tired of them.

Just my thoughts as unpopular as they may be.
Choose to believe whatever you want. He isn’t a good head coach and we will be bad again next year. We better pray we bring in some top notch coaches to actually coach these kids up. The lack of development is astonishing. Worst it has been under any recent coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back