Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst developed team anyone has ever seen. And that is from people who won a National championship at this University. They know more than you and that is not emotional. It’s accurate to say Pruitt is not a good head coach and our kids are poorly developed.
This and the inability to hire and maintain a cohesive staff.

This is the worst developed team anyone has ever seen. And that is from people who won a National championship at this University. They know more than you and that is not emotional. It’s accurate to say Pruitt is not a good head coach and our kids are poorly developed.

This has nothing to do with the conversation. Absolutely nothing. I never made a comment about the team’s development. What’s so hard about some of these discussions?

So, do all of you who are giving all your love to Mullen and reminding the rest of us how badly we suck, do you cheer for the SEC in bowl games, too? I sincerely hope that Georgia and Bama get that ass whipped just like Florida did last night.

I do as well but a Georgia loss will mean absolutely nothing.

LOL. Georgia State is a new program. Georgia Southern has a history of winning and multiple national championships. Muschamp had just won eleven games the year before and had 30+ injuries. They had reason to believe he could turn it around. Keep harping only your point though and not listening to other facts. Florida would have absolutely fired Pruitt by now if he had the same results there. That’s not been a question.

Not even going to respond.

This is strictly because one coach can get the best out of his QB, the other held onto a lame duck QB for 2 years too long. Florida was worse on defense than we were (and probably not as good in the run game) but won more games because they had an elite QB and offensive weapons (none of which Mullen recruited btw)
And that is on the head coach. We have to stop making excuses for him and look at results.

This has nothing to do with the conversation. Absolutely nothing. I never made a comment about the team’s development. What’s so hard about some of these discussions?
Because you threw out my name in a comment that was false and I keep stating facts and you keep diverting.

For those still holding out hope, Basilio is standing firm that nothing has been decided and no one has met with Pruitt yet regarding investigation results or his job status.
I mean he just got off quarantine and the calling of recruits / finding staff members is his job.

@"insiders"

giphy.gif

Happy New Year everyone.

Srsly, I’m about to develop animosity toward popcorn.

He has made the NCAA tourney 3 times in all his years of coaching..... he is a pretty poor coach..... He switches jobs right before he is fired.

Some of that matters where you coach and when you coach there. Hell Rick Barnes missed the tourney his first 2 seasons here. Not only the NCAA tourney but I don’t believe we even made the NIT during those seasons.

By no means do I think he’s a great coach. But he is hardly a poor coach.

And UT is literally the only job he left where he might’ve been fired. Missouri St didn’t want to lose him and Cal didn’t want to lose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back