Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t.

If that’s the case then what’s the freaking point of a message board if you can’t express concern about your own team?
Expressing concern is entirely different than what goes on these message boards...... take holly warlock for instance..... she needed to be fired bc she wasn’t a good head coach..... the lack of respect shown her was ridiculous.... she was one of our first olympians and first all-americans.... assisted pat in almost of all her championships..... people treated her like sh$t bc she wasn’t a good head coach....I wish we could have more rational discussions about our teams instead of all this emotional posting and name calling.

Challenges you mean the same challenges every other college football program goes through...it’s not like Clemson was some perennial power every year back in the day
Clemson hit the lottery after elevating their WR coach to interim HC and then offering him the gig full time. Even then there were questions and some pressure to let him go before he took off.

Its not like they broke the bank and went out and got a proven winner.

Clemson hit the lottery after elevating their WR coach to interim HC and then offering him the gig full time. Even then there were questions and some pressure to let him go before he took off.

Its not like they broke the bank and went out and got a proven winner.
Dabo has also gotten back to back generational QBs. That virtually never happens.

Good for him. He was seen as a 6-7th round pick. He needs to tone up his body and get stronger. Fitz leaving hurt this team.
Hopefully he will have a better year.. He was showing up in the 1st rd in most of the mock drafts prior to this season.

Now you know if you predict something else and is wrong they gone let you have it lol.
I didn’t predict anything. People just refuse to see things. Just like this firing Pruitt thing, it ain't happening. CPF has said he’s staying.

Reactions: JT3
Difference makers that are ready to transfer here or ready to transfer out? There are tons of guys in the transfer portal right now and there probably isn't a single one that could be classified as a difference maker. Im sure there will be a few that enter, but then you have to beat out every other school in the country for them.
Jammie is absolutely a difference maker

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Although I thought pruitt should be fired for the right guy, I still think he has the potential to get it done. So I’m not totally mad that he’s looks to be coming back. The main thing that has concerned me is the JG situation that made NO SENSE. We had better options and he was just stubborn there ( I want to know the real reason behind him playing JG).

I also think he can recruit well enough to win here. Some of y’all say the 22 class has no chance with him here, but I disagree. I think that can be great. The only way I see it not going well is if we go 7-5 or worse, which granted, is definitely possible. I do think we are better than our record says...

He needs to also let coaches do their jobs instead of meddling in everything. Also, I noticed in the last two games he was letting Chaney throw it a bunch more which really improved the offense. If he lets Chaney or whoever the OC will be do what THEY want then our offense has enough talent to be really good.

I’m trying to rationalize here sense we are all seeing that he appears to be coming back. I want to be hopeful for Vol football, so I’m trying my best. Who knows, maybe we’ll take a big step next year. Go vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back