Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many, @RonSwanson is just sick of this program. Caring so much for something that gives back so little. Cade coming back and Brooks signing change nothing about next year. We stink, and as long as Pruitt is coach we will continue to be the worst team in the SEC.
Speak for yourself,,,, Ron will be up to 9 win prediction by Spring ball

Freeze is not a top tier coach, he's a near the top of the second tier. And it's very telling her hasn't been hired by anyone yet. The time will come when he is hired by someone, hell it may even be us, but he isn't considered top tier.
The Freeze worship in here is over the top. I personally think he could do ok to pretty good here, but he could also fail just as spectacularly..

Losing 55-45 is still losing..

90s = decade of winning = happy fanbase
‘05-‘20 = decade+ of losing = unhappy fanbase

It’s really that simply. Fans are inherently reactionary.

We’re not even that hard to please. Bench JG after the 2nd pick 6 vs KY. Let use see Shrout and Bailey make mistakes and grow. Everything else would’ve been understandable. It falls back on a stubborn and incompetent coaching.
It all goes back to JG..always. Pruitt destroyed his career with that stubborn stupidity...it blows my mind.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Every other team had to do it. Do you have an excused for all of them
Yep I wouldn’t judge anybody’s strength and conditioning team when they can’t be around the players..... some guys have inner drive and don’t need the coach while some kids will claim they did it while half a$$ing it.....

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Clemson lucked into their top tier head coach, they didn't go out on the market for him. Top tier head coaches don't want to come here because we play 2 or 3, sometimes more, of nations 20 best teams every year. Those same schools are located in talent hotbeds which we are not. Great coaches end up at those schools, not ours.
Hiring a head coach is nothing but a total crapshoot. I have learned that much watching us and other schools like USC, Texas and Michigan flounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back