Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets a cam or dak caliber QB which he’s shown he can do...... they will make a playoff.
I thought Emory was supposed to be that...guess not. He is Mehlan for a reason...it doesn't matter how many points you put on the board when the other team scores more...

Basketvols could be Top 4 next week.

UT first in the SEC and UK last-- who thought we'd ever see that?

I'm sure you've been around or heard about how Barnes & staff treat folks...as well as how Pruitt & staff treat folks.

Is the difference between them as big as I assume? I feel like Barnes is the type that's always willing to say hello and smile to any & everyone he runs into, regardless of their position. I get the vibe Pruitt's a bit of an a-hole though.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
To be fair, I went through every season he had at MSU and diagnosed their wins when his name came up. It goes much deeper than that, and you have to consider the context.

I have never said Mullen is a bad coach. He did very well at MSU, and I understand it traditionally has struggled in the SEC. But, I have always said that his strength is more development than recruiting, and that’s why Florida was a better gig for him. In addition, he’s had some culture issues at both places along with struggling to get over the top in some big games.

I also have a really good friend who is a MSU alum and booster, who has personally hosted Mullen. They obviously loved him as a coach, but they did get frustrated with his loyalty to some of his friend assistants. He also said Mrs. Mullen is the more normal of the two.

For the record..I have never said Mehlan was a bad coach either..in fact I have often stated that I think he is a good coach overall, I think Flurduh is the best place for him due to the sane reasons you mentioned. He better get a real defense or he is not going to last long down there.

Reactions: VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back