Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Weinke was a good coach, Shrout or Maurer would have developed into a good enough QB to take JG's job. Instead, Maurer regressed, Shrout didn't improve, and even Bailey looked worse against A&M than he did in his first start. He was showing signs of regression. On top of that Weinke can't recruit either. He offers nothing of value.
There's Bass^^^^. Weinke can't develop a hot dog!!!!
giphy-13.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Does competent QB stop offenses from gaining a thousand yards against us?

So much bipolar going on in here lately. Our top DC now HC cannot stop anybody. He makes WR's into d-backs and RB's into LB's. Then he can't figure out why they can't cover the opponents. There are break downs in assignments on nearly every play from all of them including Henry, who looks like a S now instead of an ILB. How can anybody even think about 8-4 next season? The D can't get any 3 and outs. So that means they play 35+ minutes a game against mediocre to good teams. So it will not matter how much the O improves.

Kaidon Salter is a dude. Our offense is going to show great growth under HB/Salter. Pruitt will fix the defense. We'll score more points and be more competitive in 2021. We'll go 8-4, but won't get blown out except by Bama next year. The rest will be competitive. Pruitt will show progress and come back in 2022. He'll land the majority of those in state kids. Will compete for the east in 2022.

I hope you’re right.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Kaidon Salter is a dude. Our offense is going to show great growth under HB/Salter. Pruitt will fix the defense. We'll score more points and be more competitive in 2021. We'll go 8-4, but won't get blown out except by Bama next year. The rest will be competitive. Pruitt will show progress and come back in 2022. He'll land the majority of those in state kids. Will compete for the east in 2022.
My man trying to speak it into existence lol

Did someone hack your account Mr. Positive? I like the new Bass.

I have a degree that says otherwise, but anyway...
tenor.gif
Lol, is it from Phoenix online or maybe you were an athlete at UNC a few years back.

QB: Bailey, Salter
RB: Gray, Small/Evans
WR: Hyatt, Wideman
WR: Calloway, Holiday
WR: Jones, Tillman
TE: Fant, Warren
LT: Morris, Johnson
LG: Spraggins, Akporoghene
C: Mays, Carvin
RG: Mays, Locklear
RT: Wright, Calbert

DT: Solomon, Emerson
DE: Middleton, Butler
NT: Thomas, Simmons
EDGE: Baron, Brooks
RUSH: Harrison, Joseph
OLB: Crouch, Banks
ILB: To’o To’o, Eason
STAR: Jackson, Slaughter
CB: Taylor, George
CB: Thompson, Burrell
SS: McCollough, McDonald
FS: Lawrence, Flowers

P: Brooks
K: Cimaglia

Probably missing someone but my guess at potential 2 deep to start the year.

Trying to get excited about this front 7 on defense but.... WOOF.

Maybe with the upcoming coaching changes we'll be able to land some transfers that can help make an immediate impact.

Curious to see if any of the expiring coaching contracts come back. 1/3 gone so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 move on.

VQ is banking a lot on this in state class, but there are two guys in the top 100 and like 7 in the top 250. They'll pretty much need to bat 1.000 and still do well in out of state to have a class that can compete against the very top SEC teams. UGA already has a 5* and 4 4*s for next season and there are 12 top 100 players in state next year. Gonna have steal some of those guys too.

Pruitt and co. should have been targeting some top 250 guys from the get go instead of swinging for the fences and putting all their eggs in an UGA-bound 5 star’s basket and having to settle late for some 3 star that only has offers from North Dakota State Georgia Southern. The roster from top to bottom would be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back