Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying they will be better. I don’t think Pruitt fixes this. But again, we can boo boo for 9 months or talk about changes that could happen. The pieces are there for improvement. There is young talent on this roster. QB will be better if nothing else. He has a chance if he and the staff can develop these young players.
I hope we gat a full off season to get these young players ready.

Agree with everything you said, but I still maintain the right hire will cost us more. We must stop going cheap because I think its why we are where we are today.
You pay based on the coach available.... if nick Saban was interested in here.... I am confident we would break the bank..... the typical coaches available are the Napiers, chadwells, fickells, freeze...... they are younger unproven coaches and one with a lot of baggage.

Reactions: windrider
NC's Senator was friends, I believe with Gov or power dealers in NC in 30's 40's. That's how during reclamation post depression, NC fenagled the BRP. Literally I think there's one place it dips into TN. Supposed to be an FU from them for dissolving SOF.

Beersheba may have a bit more CW history looks like but yes I get the comparisons.

Hot Springs is right in French Broad. As a fly fisherman. Couldnt ask for better. That's where my Avi photo was taken.
What was SOF?

I just don't think we are automatically better. The jury is still out on Mays, Hyatt, Wright, Carvin and Morris. If they get good coaching, the OL COULD be better. QB play will definitely be better.

The only way to go is up. Getting them out of habits will be hard tho

Reactions: drvenner
All were Fulmers choices. There are 100's of coaches that would have come here. Coaches that had head coaching experience. The common theme in those you listed were all assistants (except Sumlin). TENNESSEE IS NOT THE PLACE YOU COME TO LEARN HOW TO BE A HEAD COACH! It will fail 99 out of 100 times. It was/is major failure of a hire. Pruitt was never a head coach at any level before and likely will never be one.
He tried to help Bahama John hire Doeren and then, just like the recuits are seeing now, Volnation revolted, and so Doeren decided the to stay put.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back