Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbs is absolutely refusing to answer me about whether or not Chaney is safe. If asked him now 4-5 times over the last week. He won’t answer. Hope that means something
Why wouldn't he just say I don't know even if he does know? Serious question. I only know what you all post over here about it.

Hubbs is absolutely refusing to answer me about whether or not Chaney is safe. If asked him now 4-5 times over the last week. He won’t answer. Hope that means something
Yeah I hope it means the staff is gone. Someone needs to be in conversation with Herman ASAP. To ensure that Pruitt will be fired I need one off you yahoo’s in K-Town to publicly hand a bag of cash to a player while standing next to Pruitt. Get him out abs let’s roll.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

I’d say he’s got a big ole buyout. Seems like an awfully expensive move just to change the window dressing.

I am shocked he was canned. He lost to TCU, ISU, and Oklahoma this year by a combined 13 points. The OU loss was by 8 in 4OT. And Texas fires him! The contrast is shocking

People can call it what they want. I guess they are going for perfection, but it doesn’t always mean it was the correct decision. I don’t consider Sark a great hire for Texas after firing Herman. But that’s just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back