Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do great with live programming but their regular shows have been struggling.... it’s why they laid so many people off.
Agreed. They aren't a "show network" but those games are a gold vein of revenue like no one else has in sports. They aren't struggling and are going to be even more powerful after 2024 in the SEC.

I don't like it but that kinda money infusion comes with strings.

Sarkisian would be a good hire for Texas but is he that much better than Herman? Sort of puzzling.

Sarkisian has looked better than I can remember him ever looking....wonder if it has anything to do with coaching 5 star athletes 3 deep or if he has really improved that much?.....sounds familiar....I like Sark & hope he does well

Agreed. They aren't a "show network" but those games are a gold vein of revenue like no one else has in sports. They aren't struggling and are going to be even more powerful after 2024 in the SEC.

I don't like it but that kinda money infusion comes with strings.
I watch the games on their channel.....!use to have it on all the time..... I hate that their programming got so bad.

Jeremy Pruitt has won 47% of his games.

Tom Herman has won 70% of his games.

Herman got fired because he was losing to teams that he had substantially out recruited, and rarely beat OU who he fields similar talent to.

Its not really a question of whether he's better by winning percentage (you can find several of those) but rather how that equates from Texas to UT in recruiting and schedule.

Its hard to believe he could fail at Texas with those resources and an easier schedule but come here and even equal what got him fired there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back