Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of you idjits literally creaming yourselves over Texas's reject sloppy seconds is embarrassing. The guy failed despite having every resource you could possibly want...

This is ridiculous. If he failed there, he would fail twice as bad at UT.
You seem to have a problem. I hope you get better

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
So many of you idjits literally creaming yourselves over Texas's reject sloppy seconds is embarrassing. The guy failed despite having every resource you could possibly want...

I think failed is subjective. Did he do great? Obviously not but there’s things there to like (more than there is with Pruitt). With his connections to meyer and Ohio area... i would be willing to take a chance on him. Especially if you can give him 3 million dollars a year for the first few and let him handpick his staff.

Listened to National Fox Sports Radio this afternoon. Guy on there played at Texas. He made a great point "so we fired an offensive genius that was an 8-10 win coach and replaced him with an offensive genius that is a career 7 win coach... dumb dumb dumb move."
The Bama effect. Sark goes to Bama where every player he has is better than the defender across from him. Pretty easy to look good.

As compared to what Pruitt has shown us? I'd take Herman in a heartbeat.

Has nothing to do with Basketball or Football, just because it doesn’t work out somewhere else doesn’t mean it won’t work here.
I guess but what kind of argument is that?

Let's go hire Will Muschamp. Just because it didn't work out for Florida or South Carolina doesn't mean it won't work out for us.

Reactions: SugarCC
I guess but what kind of argument is that?

Let's go hire Will Muschamp. Just because it didn't work out for Florida or South Carolina doesn't mean it won't work out for us.
Probably be a good DC hire for Herman.

Of the 28 teams to make college football playoffs, 10 were led by defensive minded coaches and 18 were led by offensive minded coaches.
They’re not exactly 28 DIFFERENT teams tho. Saban skews that number being an almost annual institution.

Reactions: Skizer41
I think failed is subjective. Did he do great? Obviously not but there’s things there to like (more than there is with Pruitt). With his connections to meyer and Ohio area... i would be willing to take a chance on him. Especially if you can give him 3 million dollars a year for the first few and let him handpick his staff.
He failed despite having every resource imaginable..in a conference where he vastly outtalented every other school besides Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back