Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Have you seen the list of potential replacements? Talk about be careful what you wish for.

No I haven't. Didn't know there was one out yet. Well I did see something about possible hiring of a pervert. lol But other than that I don't think I have seen any others

So many of you idjits literally creaming yourselves over Texas's reject sloppy seconds is embarrassing. The guy failed despite having every resource you could possibly want...

This is ridiculous. If he failed there, he would fail twice as bad at UT.
Same thing was said about Barnes. Look how that’s turned out. Texas is just crazy.

Reactions: JacketVol
So many of you idjits literally creaming yourselves over Texas's reject sloppy seconds is embarrassing. The guy failed despite having every resource you could possibly want...

This is ridiculous. If he failed there, he would fail twice as bad at UT.
That’s not necessarily true...take a look at Mack Brown.

Reactions: JacketVol
They’re not exactly 28 DIFFERENT teams tho. Saban skews that number being an almost annual institution.

Right. 10 of those teams were led by 5 different coaches: Saban (of course), Orgeron, Stoops, Smart, and D’antonio.

Last edited:
No I haven't. Didn't know there was one out yet. Well I did see something about possible hiring of a pervert. lol But other than that I don't think I have seen any others

The only ones named were Ryan Pugh at Troy (he played for Pruitt at Hoover) He was the Auburn player that had the blackface pictures about 10 years ago.

The Bengals OL coach that is getting fired. He was found complicit in the Dolphins bullying scandal and fired. He also go suspended from A&M for inserting some slides with really sexist jokes into a women's clinic presentation. He got in trouble with Cincy this year for calling one of his players a thug.

The guy at West Virginia was a coach with Pruitt at Hoover.

The Bama effect. Sark goes to Bama where every player he has is better than the defender across from him. Pretty easy to look good.
Tom Herman could say that about nearly every team he faced at Texas except for OU (debatable), LSU and UGA, and he won 64% of his games there. If Sark wins all the games at Texas where he has better talent than the other team, he'll do just fine.

I saw about 3 names. The best one was the current OL coach at West Virginia. We’ll probably end up with one of the other two though.

I saw about 3 names. The best one was the current OL coach at West Virginia. We’ll probably end up with one of the other two though.

I don't know who the WVA coach is but they were better bad but the OL coach would be a good one you think?

So in terms of the new age offenses A&M is using an antique style.

do we expect Jimbo to fail going forward if he sticks to this style?

So who is good enough that will come?
Hence my problem..they will never even consider going after the guys I would consider slam dunks. It's not like I would revolt if they hired Herman, I just don't think he would do very well. Even if the offense got better under him, the defense would almist certainly get even worse..

Like I have been saying...losing 55-42 is still losing. I'm all for getting a Offensive guy, but he sure as hell better have a good defense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back