Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess but what kind of argument is that?

Let's go hire Will Muschamp. Just because it didn't work out for Florida or South Carolina doesn't mean it won't work out for us.
Different guy, different situation all together. Herman has 2 HC stints, 1 in the same place as Muschamp. Who fared better? Muschamp has underachieved everywhere he’s been.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Listened to National Fox Sports Radio this afternoon. Guy on there played at Texas. He made a great point "so we fired an offensive genius that was an 8-10 win coach and replaced him with an offensive genius that is a career 7 win coach... dumb dumb dumb move."
All for the low low price of $30 million

Reactions: volatil
Listened to National Fox Sports Radio this afternoon. Guy on there played at Texas. He made a great point "so we fired an offensive genius that was an 8-10 win coach and replaced him with an offensive genius that is a career 7 win coach... dumb dumb dumb move."
Could crack under the pressure. UW was a dumpster fire, 0-12, when he got them ti .500, then parlayed an 8 win season into USC job, where he went 12-6 before his drunken stooper. Meh at the Falcons (not near as good as Shanahan), and of course he looked good at Bama, but just like Jeremy he was handed the keys to Ferrari and told to go out and beat a bunch of Pintos with an occasional Mustang tossed in.

You've been carrying water for that loser for years..at least you're consistent.
It’s “carrying water” when I have a differing opinion? I’m less enamored than I was before, but in no way does he qualify as a loser. I think you’ve swallowed so much bile that you’re desensitized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back