Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist after I made the building with sticks comment. But seriously, Campbell needs to realize he's taken ISU about as far as they're able to go. I'm sure he dreams of taking them higher, but it's not happening there. That's reality, and he needs to face it. Whether it be here, or something bigger, he needs to start thinking about the next challenge and moving on. Or just be happy never being anything more than an afterthought.
He gets calls from the NFL almost every year now. He’s not going to be an afterthought anytime soon.

He is doing well, but that last play had zero to do with Brady. How does green bay let someone be 5 yards open in the end zone on a hail Mary?!
Lil more than zero. 5 yards open means jack with an undelivered ball.

Recruiting and southern ties are the most overrated criteria out there. You see how that went with Dooley and Pruitt. You can make the case that Jones outrecruited both of them, and he had zero recruiting cred/southern ties coming in. Win and recruiting to Tennessee takes care of itself. We need a winner first and foremost, all the other stuff is way down the list.

But Elliot has so many recruiting ties he could hit the ground running. He would absolutely win the living room and be an immediate injecting of energy and enthusiasm and dare I say it...HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back