Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I'm actually surprised they're still airing reruns of The Office at this point.

My all time favorite show. I think the reason why it hasn’t been “cancelled” is because all of the potentially offensive jokes are being made by characters who are idiots and the show made it clear that the “normal” characters saw them as being ridiculous.

Yeah, I know "thanks jimmy" and this has already been discussed, but damn I'm still just pissed that Toot and Crouch left us hanging in the wind at LB like they did... We've now got a good group of coaches on D with experience, so they could only improve at their position if they stayed... Toot is going to the NFL at this point no matter where he plays, so unless he was here only to get checks for the Fam, then I don't see why he bolted once he saw the new staff... lost a lot of respect from me there...

Reactions: Hardy
The Aunt Ester stuff alone was amazing
@UTMVol76
3tqe8a.gif

That's how I read it too, but it doesn't make any sense.

That would mean there are no teams and the scoring is pointless.
So, players in Orange (offense) can score for both the Orange and White team. While Players in White (defense) can only score for the white team. I look at it as having an all-time QB in pickup football.

Kesling had an impossible job in that he followed a legend and there was no way anyone was going to approve. He had a rough start IMO, but I think he has improved a lot. I think Mike Keith would be better, but I don't think Kesling is bad and I think he gets way too much undue criticism. JMO

iu

Could also mean alternating possessions with 1st/2nd team. If all offense is Orange and all defense is White then you'd alternate possessions of 1st vs 1st or 2nd vs 2nd and then 1st vs 2nd etc.

Reactions: ACvol3
Yeah, I know "thanks jimmy" and this has already been discussed, but damn I'm still just pissed that Toot and Crouch left us hanging in the wind at LB like they did... We've now got a good group of coaches on D with experience, so they could only improve at their position if they stayed... Toot is going to the NFL at this point no matter where he plays, so unless he was here only to get checks for the Fam, then I don't see why he bolted once he saw the new staff... lost a lot of respect from me there...

I’m interested to see where they land. I wonder if they overestimated their ability to go wherever they wanted. Time will tell

Can someone translate this to English? What does he mean by alternating possessions for Orange and White?

Basically sounds like our depth is too bad to have two full teams and that it would be more productive if we could treat it like a real game with substitutes. Probably shouldn’t even pay attention to the score in that case. It’s probably better that we are doing it this way to get everyone used to playing with each other and a fair playing field for the QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back