Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically sounds like our depth is too bad to have two full teams and that it would be more productive if we could treat it like a real game with substitutes. Probably shouldn’t even pay attention to the score in that case. It’s probably better that we are doing it this way to get everyone used to playing with each other and a fair playing field for the QBs
I mean that's fine. I'm cool with offense vs defense O&W game, but you have to make a scoring system that allows the defense to score too like Butch did.

Otherwise it's basically just an unscored scrimmage, not Orange vs White.

I'm here for it either way lol. I just think it's kind of lame to have an O&W game that isn't even really a game.

Everyone needs to go listen and subscribe to Kyler Kerbyson’s podcast, Bleav in Tennessee Football. It’s pretty good. They went to practice and gave their observations. They are really high on this offense, especially the receivers and running backs.

But, I may be wrong about this defense. I didn’t think we would be good, but they think we’re going to be historically bad. They said even our starting linebackers don’t look like SEC linebackers, that they are too small and not imposing. I thought our starters would be okay, but not according to them. They said this defense is basically depleted of talent except for a few dudes on the DL and guys like Young and Baron.

Historically bad is not something I expected from this defense. But they said Heup isn’t starting at year 0, but at year -10, and that it would take 4 years before we could even begin to judge Heup as a coach.

They’re hoping we’re what Ole Miss was last year, which is something I’ve mentioned before. Score a lot, but give up a lot. I’m fine with that for year 1. But we desperately need to land that Texas LB transfer to help

Everyone needs to go listen and subscribe to Kyler Kerbyson’s podcast, Bleav in Tennessee Football. It’s pretty good. They went to practice and gave their observations. They are really high on this offense, especially the receivers and running backs.

But, I may be wrong about this defense. I didn’t think we would be good, but they think we’re going to be historically bad. They said even our starting linebackers don’t look like SEC linebackers, that they are too small and not imposing. I thought our starters would be okay, but not according to them. They said this defense is basically depleted of talent except for a few dudes on the DL and guys like Young and Baron.

Historically bad is not something I expected from this defense. But they said Heup isn’t starting at year 0, but at year -10, and that it would take 4 years before we could even begin to judge Heup as a coach.

They’re hoping we’re what Ole Miss was last year, which is something I’ve mentioned before. Score a lot, but give up a lot. I’m fine with that for year 1. But we desperately need to land that Texas LB transfer to help
I didn’t even have to go to practice to know all of that 😎

Love this!! If they are wearing orange, I cheer for them. Have not followed at all, but this celebration is epic and whipping that Gator tail is always good!! GBO!!!!!
Florida is #1 in the country too. The match was on SECN, so I watched some of it. We were up 3-1 and some very one sided calls kept Florida in it. Thankfully they pulled it out.

Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?

Directv doesn't offer high speed internet where I'm moving too. I'm only interested in them for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anyone know if you can get Directv but also go through your local cable company for high speed internet? Would they have to install a separate line?
Yes, my local cable company had to come install a separate line from Directv, and it is definitely the way to go.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof

How did they say the secondary looked..... it’s a little too early to say that about linebacker since I highly doubt page and Garland are our actual starters?

https://media.tenor.com/images/ebd36e6f33b639d78de782f9501eba82/tenor.gif

How did they say the secondary looked..... it’s a little too early to say that about linebacker since I highly doubt page and Garland are our actual starters?
They said even banks and Joseph are too small and not “dudes”. They said our secondary was okay, but not great. Hard to tell. Said Tank got toasted once by Jancek lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back