Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rooster sounds like that dang elephant trumpeting at bama! I want to shoot ‘em both!
View attachment 363859

Hey SmokinBob,
Take your index finger off the arrow. Alters the arrow flight and ruins your aim. I really want you to hit those targets. 🤠

Also flip your grip around and use 3 fingers for more power...😎

Penn St...each of the 3 years after getting hammered they were above .500 and then had b2b 11 win seasons in Y4 and Y5.

It's certainly possible.
That's not the same situation. Penn State hadn't had 15 years of disaster and destruction prior to them getting hammered, and they got hammered in a transitional period for the Big 10. Ohio State had just got hammered, Michigan was just ending the Rich Rod era, expansion was happening as well. The SEC has two legit national powers, and three that are national contenders. On top of that, there are at least 10 programs in the SEC where football is THE focus, and that has never been the case in the b10.

Looks like Candy is gonna knock us out of match play in the SEC Golf Tournament. I hate that but Coach Webb has some really good talent coming in to help beef this team up next year.

Reactions: AppStVol
They said even banks and Joseph are too small and not “dudes”. They said our secondary was okay, but not great. Hard to tell. Said Tank got toasted once by Jancek lol
Defense will be awful. Big reason why expectations are very low for me this year.

Ole Miss type of season would be lovely

I agree. I recall our "Dobb Nail boot" Priest was great, but Kessling's "what a turn of events" was WTF. This is a game where in seconds Georgia went from winning the game on a big play to losing it, and that's what you say? People complained about Vern, but he was a hundred thousand times better on his play calling then our home town announcer. You can listen to it-- and it will convince you how deprived we are.
What a turn of events has ironically become memorable though 😂

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back