Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s one thing heup is doing better than any coach we have had in a long time...... Reaching out to former players.
I agree. It’s like Heupel is a former big time player at a big time program and knows how to treat alumni....which is a huge change of pace from the past.

My biggest issue is that if you didn't know that Kessling was on the Vol network, you really would not know which team he was employed by. He gets just as excited when the opposing team scores as he does when the vols score. If you listen to announcers of other teams you know immediately who they call for. He tries way too hard to be unbiased.
Eh, that's a subjective opinion. Doesn't bother me at all. I like unbiased. There are plenty of objectively bad things he does with play by play fundamentals that are way more egregious in my mind. His primary job is to help people without access to watching the game feel like they can see exactly what's happening. If he were even decent at that, I'd be pleased with him. He doesn't need to be a UT homer or cheerleader imo

Eh, that's a subjective opinion. Doesn't bother me at all. I like unbiased. There are plenty of objectively bad things he does with play by play fundamentals that are way more egregious in my mind. His primary job is to help people without access to watching the game feel like they can see exactly what's happening. If he were even decent at that, I'd be pleased with him. He doesn't need to be a UT homer or cheerleader imo
Last thing I want to hear is my play by play guys having an orgasm over a positive play for the other team. Maybe that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back