Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're honest they are already manipulating the system as is. If anything this may ease some tension for players, I know everyone thinks it'll hurt the smaller schools but it could help them. Go be the starting QB for a UCF and make some money on the side doing appearances in Orlando. Or be buried on the depth chart at Alabama and likely not even be recognized on campus.
Sounds good for the players. Unless they transfer to UCF because they were not the starter only to end up not being the starter there. What if that makes them angrier, and they cause constant tension in the locker room? Coaches have to constantly recruit? Boosters going to have to make sure backups get paid enough to keep them from transferring? Eventually we will just have a minor league for the NFL that has nothing to do with colleges.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Doc, age is just a number. I will be 73 in about 2 weeks and I'm as active now as I've ever been. I play over 200 rounds of golf every year and still play to a single digit handicap. I've never done drugs, never smoked a cigarette and never had a cup of coffee---can't stand the smell of it :):). Life is good :):)

I’m almost 45 and I’m less active than I have ever been. I hardly play golf anymore but used to be a 2-3 Handicap. I’ve smoked weed a few times, smoked a few cigarettes, and drink tons of coffee in the morning. I drink Beer and Bourbon at night. 😃😃Life is good.😃😃

I’m almost 45 and I’m less active than I have ever been. I hardly play golf anymore but used to be a 2-3 Handicap. I’ve smoked weed a few times, smoked a few cigarettes, and drink tons of coffee in the morning. I drink Beer and Bourbon at night. 😃😃Life is good.😃😃

Would you say you feel tired 1 or more times per year?

If you answered yes, you may have Low T.

I think part of the reason they went so hard after the LB coach at Ohio St for DC was hoping it would be enough to keep To’o To’o in the fold.
Hiring a DC in the hopes of keeping 1 player with likely 1 year left would be beyond dumb. Since Hype is a MENSA genius, never would be him.

He's gone. What is left for UT to tell him?

UT fired Pruitt after the add/drop date and after all scholarship athletes' tuition was paid for in full.

The fact that it bothers so many of you that Henry finished out his Spring semester as if it was his idea to fire Pruitt so late in the semester is hilarious.

The dirt bag move would have been to get a few free workouts and practices and then enter the portal in May. Oddly enough I think y'all wouldn't be nearly as on his ass if he went that way.
So you think he would have stayed if Pruitt wasn’t fired? Interesting...

Henry T is getting the worst advice. He should have just come back for one more year and then gone to the NFL. Now he is risking it all to transfer to Universities who are pretty loaded with talent and I doubt he will leave a new school after one year. So he is risking another year that he could get injured or not show out.

So dumb, and burned every bridge behind himself. He would have been beloved… now he’s a quitter, and maybe to a rival, which makes it worse

Bailey was the best QB on last years team and is the best QB on this team. He can run the fast paced offense and can get rid of the ball quick. He does not have a great arm, but he can make all the throws. I have no idea what Chaney, Weinke and Pruitt were doing last year. Maybe Bailey was sick. Looking back, Chaney was just cashing a check.

Ace certainly has coaching connections. Not doubting that at all.

Bailey was running with the 3's in a majority of Spring reps and I believe he was the with the 3rd team offense to start the O&W game.

He had a good showing - we all saw it - but there's a reason why Heupel was so desperate to get Milton in the fold.

If I had to bet today, I'd say Milton will be the starter for Bowling Green. Hooker, Maurer and Bailey in an interchangeable pool behind him that could change by the day.
I have no inside info on UT qb battle. I just know a gamer when I see him. Bailey is a gamer.

How would a transfer from Michigan be more “their own guy” than UT? It’s not like he’s bringing in Dillon Gabriel.
I think because he is from Orlando, was evaluated heavily and was likely top of their board, but was too big of a prospect coming out of HS to go to a school like UCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back