Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because he is from Orlando, was evaluated heavily and was likely top of their board, but was too big of a prospect coming out of HS to go to a school like UCF.
Heupel offered Maurer. Most likely would’ve offered Bailey if he thought it was a possibility. This “their guy” thing is an overrated fan axiom. Heupel wants someone who can maximize his offense...there’s no brand loyalty.

Kelley got hired by Presbyterian. It’ll be interesting to see what he can do in college albeit at the lower division.

Reactions: ugg
I sorta got the joke. I have been called worse as well. Probably used quite a few inappropriate terms, especially in my younger days. Glad that we have a forgiving God. I have no issues with you, brother. Hope we celebrate together after we beat Florida's ass this year.
That's ok..I need people I respect to Jiminy Cricket me sometimes.

Heupel offered Maurer. Most likely would’ve offered Bailey if he thought it was a possibility. This “their guy” thing is an overrated fan axiom. Heupel wants someone who can maximize his offense...there’s no brand loyalty.
For sure, I do agree. I have to think he knows the pressure and regardless is going to truly play the guy who has best chance to win games. That’s been said before about that ast coaches but he seems savvier to me than our last couple coaches especially on offense

I'm afraid there will be many unintended consequences that could ultimately ruin the sports. I ran Track & CC in college (only say that because been there/done that/got the T-shirt) and I'm not for college athletes being paid.

I don't pretend to know the ends and outs of every subject here but: 1) Only major football and a few Basketball programs make money 2) Players aren't suffering the way that's being presented 3) Except for football, every other sport has another path to Pro sports (and that's only 1.6% anyway that go Pro) leading to 4) It's a personal choice to play intercollegiate athletics, no one is forced to do it.

I'm really afraid of the end product that's going to come of this, and I predict that in the foreseeable future many of us will no longer be fans of college athletics because of what it will turn into.
I have been saying this forever. It will be the death of major college athletics imo, or I should say the death of what has made them great to me.

I am a Vol, but I may start following more purely amateur Tennesse small college football and basketball teams. The Tennessee Volunteers will no longer exist the way they should to me.

Yeah it's just him trying to find the best guy possible for this offense.

Milton happens to have more potential than everyone else on the roster.

Farrell also just said that Henry T is still thinking Ohio State and waiting on the how the SEC rules towards the in conference transfers to see if Bama is still possible or if even Saban would give up 2 scholarships for Henry T, which I think would be dumb. He also said that Florida has become a player in trying to get Henry T to transfer. So **** him IMO. It’s one thing to consider Bama given their dominance and record of sending guys into the league, but to to consider Bama and FLORIDA, **** you man. Hit the bricks. You’re a fraud of a guy if you would do your friends and teammates like that.
Flush that turd..I hope he rots.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back